Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Fall 2010 Anime

  1. #11
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Jeez, Claymore, Bakuman, Baccano 2, Vinland Saga and Deadman Wonderland.

    Sounds like one hell of a good Fall Anime Season.

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  2. #12
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    woah! woah! woah! woah!. cant wait for those animes...
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  3. #13
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Wooo Bakuman! Cant wait for that!

    Hack I might see depends how the first episode goes.....

    Vinland Saga.....Someone remind me what that is?

    anddddd Pokemon Special?! Wait this is the same Pokemon Special of the Manga??? Where Red is a Badass, Half the gym leaders are Evil and the Elite 4 is trying to take over the world?! Oh HELL YEA

    The only thing that make this better is a Psyren Anime

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  4. #14
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Wooo Bakuman! Cant wait for that!

    Hack I might see depends how the first episode goes.....

    Vinland Saga.....Someone remind me what that is?

    anddddd Pokemon Special?! Wait this is the same Pokemon Special of the Manga??? Where Red is a Badass, Half the gym leaders are Evil and the Elite 4 is trying to take over the world?! Oh HELL YEA

    The only thing that make this better is a Psyren Anime
    Yes please!

    VS = Vikings, IIRC.

  5. #15
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Wooo Bakuman! Cant wait for that!

    Hack I might see depends how the first episode goes.....

    Vinland Saga.....Someone remind me what that is?

    anddddd Pokemon Special?! Wait this is the same Pokemon Special of the Manga??? Where Red is a Badass, Half the gym leaders are Evil and the Elite 4 is trying to take over the world?! Oh HELL YEA

    The only thing that make this better is a Psyren Anime
    Yes it sure would. Hopefully next year.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  6. #16
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    I'm actually very sorry to have to post this but
    http://chartfag.wordpress.com/
    That chart isnt on their official site

    It seems this was either posted in the future and somehow made it on the net before hand(Top right hand corner 5th July 2010 and being from NZ it's only the 3rd here so theres pretty much no way it could be the 5th anywhere else) or an elaborate troll by someone...

    It's pretty sad .... Baccano2 would be awesome.

    TL;DR: About 50% of these anime don't exist yet and aren't even in planning if MAL/ANN are good sources to check future anime from
    And some of the ones that are in planning have no confirmed release date as of yet

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

  7. #17
    Forgotten Angel sevencold19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    P.R.
    Posts
    1,110
    wow claymore, skip beat and bakuman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

  8. #18
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I'm actually very sorry to have to post this but
    http://chartfag.wordpress.com/
    That chart isnt on their official site

    It seems this was either posted in the future and somehow made it on the net before hand(Top right hand corner 5th July 2010 and being from NZ it's only the 3rd here so theres pretty much no way it could be the 5th anywhere else) or an elaborate troll by someone...

    It's pretty sad .... Baccano2 would be awesome.

    TL;DR: About 50% of these anime don't exist yet and aren't even in planning if MAL/ANN are good sources to check future anime from
    And some of the ones that are in planning have no confirmed release date as of yet
    Sadness has enveloped me.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  9. #19
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I'm actually very sorry to have to post this but
    http://chartfag.wordpress.com/
    That chart isnt on their official site

    It seems this was either posted in the future and somehow made it on the net before hand(Top right hand corner 5th July 2010 and being from NZ it's only the 3rd here so theres pretty much no way it could be the 5th anywhere else) or an elaborate troll by someone...

    It's pretty sad .... Baccano2 would be awesome.

    TL;DR: About 50% of these anime don't exist yet and aren't even in planning if MAL/ANN are good sources to check future anime from
    And some of the ones that are in planning have no confirmed release date as of yet
    But, But, the Vikings
    Besides Highschool of the Dead and possibly Digimon nothing really stands out too much. Seitokai Yakuindomo might be worth checking out, and I'm pretty amused by the fact that Lilo and Stitch is getting an anime.

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  10. #20
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    But, But, the Vikings
    Besides Highschool of the Dead and possibly Digimon nothing really stands out too much. Seitokai Yakuindomo might be worth checking out, and I'm pretty amused by the fact that Lilo and Stitch is getting an anime.
    Is getting? It had one

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •