18 19.78%
  • |3| Average

5 5.49%
  • |2| Bad

3 3.30%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Like Veej, I'm still somewhat confused as to Why No-One had told Naruto Any Of This beforehand. The whole "Hiruzen told everyone to keep it secret" is BS at this point in the story, specifically when hes dead and no-longer Hokage. Naruto had the Right to know who his parents were & the intimate details of his heritage - Kakashi, Jiraiya & Tsunade in particular FAILED, being that they Had to have known the specifics.

What was the big deal? 5 minutes to tell him (3) key points.

Hey Naruto, your father was the 4th Hokage.
    Hey Naruto, your mother was the 2nd Jinchuriki for the Kyubi.
    Hey Naruto, you're closely related to the Senju.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 07-02-2010 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    FFFFFFUUUU..... Your right. So technically, she is an Uzumaki. Totally overlooked that part.
    Yeah I think it's pretty cool that it was revealed that the uzumaki is a clan of longevity. And tsunades got a jutsu to make her look young. Maybe that too was passed down cuz they get so old

excellent chapter..
    so is it reveal that hashirama doesnt actually defeat madara on a one on one battle?? i mean hashirama now at least fight madara with his wife right??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Yeah I think it's pretty cool that it was revealed that the uzumaki is a clan of longevity. And tsunades got a jutsu to make her look young. Maybe that too was passed down cuz they get so old
    That means that Naruto could've used more of the Kyuubi and shaved off some years of his life and still have a normal lifespan!

FFFFFFUUUU..... Your right. So technically, she is an Uzumaki. Totally overlooked that part.
    Well technically, it would depend on whether her dad was the Senju or her Mom. And then there are considerations about heirs and whatnot. I don't think there is evidence that points to any of that off the top of my head. But she does have Uzumaki blood as well, which is really just an offshoot of Senju anyway.

I tend to think her family name is not Senju just because I don't see her dropping such a powerful and prestigious name.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    excellent chapter..
    so is it reveal that hashirama doesnt actually defeat madara on a one on one battle?? i mean hashirama now at least fight madara with his wife right??
    Not necessarily. "To better aid" can be interpreted this way as well. Wouldn't you say that being there for the sole purpose of sealing the Kyuubi to be "better aiding" the 1st in that battle? She didn't necessarily have to actually do battle with Madara alongside the 1st. Though she could have.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Well technically, it would depend on whether her dad was the Senju or her Mom. And then there are considerations about heirs and whatnot. I don't think there is evidence that points to any of that off the top of my head. But she does have Uzumaki blood as well, which is really just an offshoot of Senju anyway.

I tend to think her family name is not Senju just because I don't see her dropping such a powerful and prestigious name.
    Technically, she hasn't dropped any name. Her family name hasn't been revealed yet. I've just assumed her name to be Senju since she's the 1st's granddaughter. But you're right about it depending on her parents. One is definitely of Senju/Uzumaki blood, the other one doesn't have to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    No. Thats not the first time we've seen Madara in that mask. Anyway you are on to something. Everytime Kishi changes clothing themes he gives it to the people in the past too. Now everyone will be running around in hoodies.
    Yea i know that, and everything, but his motions and the way he toook everyone down looked like kabutos styles.... look at the way he had his hands over naruto.... I thought it was all in my head till someone else said it.... I'm thinking madara has some link to kabutos father...its a bit of a stretch... but it was in my head enough for me to log in again and say it lol.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

so Tsunade is a Uzumaki..

so she may be naruto's cousin or auntie

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Yea i know that, and everything, but his motions and the way he toook everyone down looked like kabutos styles.... look at the way he had his hands over naruto.... I thought it was all in my head till someone else said it.... I'm thinking madara has some link to kabutos father...its a bit of a stretch... but it was in my head enough for me to log in again and say it lol.
    But since Madara is older than Kabuto, wouldn't that mean Kabuto killing style is similar to Madara's?

Actually, Tsunade's both an uzumaki and a senju. It makes not much difference really as both clans are descendants of the younger sibling. They just chose to live in different places, prolly there was a split in the lineage somewhere long long ago and both got different aspects of the younger brother or more like different aspects are more dominant in a specific lineage.

Rikudou gave the younger 3 things, life force (longevity), physical energies (yang), and "the body". I think the senjus are more dominant with the physical energies and "the body" which would be the mokuton and the uzumakis were more dominant with the life force and the physical energies. They both would have the "will of fire" too, just that senjus would have the most enduring because they were more focused in combat while the uzumakis prolly secluded to that island nation where they kept knowledge of Rikudou and younger brother's seals alive. Naruto himself didn't get "the body" which would be the kekkeigenkai mokuton but he does have the life force and the yang energies (possibly includes the chakra chains or just the high chakra pool), and studying under the tutelage of the senjus, Naruto has the strongest "will of fire".

As for the hyugas, I had a theory that they were a lineage of a possible Rikudou daughter, but I think that's out the window now. It's more likely that the hyugas are distant relatives of the uchihas, much like the uzumakis/senjus. The elder brother's lineage must've split too, and each doujutsu specialized in separate things, byakugan in taijutsu and sharingan in genjutsu. Think the hyugas must've mingled with either the senjus/uzumakis and started losing the hatred that the uchihas are well known for. There's tons of possibilities, so Uzumakis, Senjus = younger sibling's descendants, and hyugas, uchihas = elder siblings descendants. Still not 100% sure on the hyugas tho, cause I think by the end of the manga, all of the elder sons descendants will die out, So........