• |3| Average

5 5.49%
  • |2| Bad

3 3.30%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You gentlemen do realize that these countries have two entirely different names for a reason. Wave country is not Whirlpool Country they are separate entities.

Narutpedia is full of crap they have a habit of making stuff up as anyone can edit that thing.

If Whirlpool country was destroyed during a ninja war as Tsunade calls it the former Whirpool country then it would not be on a current map. Aside from the fact Kishi makes somethings up as he goes along.

As I said before a close look at the maps does reveal there are many islands between Fire and Water country. They are close to each other but not the same hence the different names.

If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.

He is welcome to his opinion as always, but it's far from being incontrivertable at this point.

The fact they have different "Names" means little. Just because the country was destroyed, doesn't mean the land itself was uninhabitable & that another "Country" couldn't have been established in its place with a different name under different leadership.

Just as the mention of "Many Islands between x any y" means little, because we are only interested in the ones located along the coast of the Fire Country; the Fact is that Kishi drew the Whirpool Country's Island in nearly the exact spot as Most maps show the Wave Country to be located now.

Until more evidence is presented, whose to say it's not the same Island?
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 07-04-2010 at 02:02 AM.

U mad dawg?

Livid. Lets fight IRL?

Son you dont wanna see me out here on the eStreets. I keep at least ten goons on me at a time. No homo.

So has the Land of Waves been labeled on a map in the manga?

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    ...final villain, the greatest uchiha, Naruto's ultimate foe.
    Dude, how many times do we have to tell you? Itachi is dead and will not be returning.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

ok i have an idea but i have to get info strait. is it whirlpool country or hidden whirlpool?

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    ok i have an idea but i have to get info strait. is it whirlpool country or hidden whirlpool?
    Whirlpool country. Their ninja village was the Hidden Eddy Village.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Dude, how many times do we have to tell you? Itachi is dead and will not be returning.
    Which reminds me. Now that Naruto gained the full power of the 9 tails, it's time to wait for Itachi's "gift" to appear in the manga.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!