13 28.26%
  • |3| Average

5 10.87%
  • |2| Bad

3 6.52%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Interesting chapter and crazy stuff always happens to Ichigo and his chest being pierced and all hopefully he just gets his new power soon. But I finally think we're going to see Ryuken in action. Been waiting to see some real quincy power(assuming that's him).
    Signature by me.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont want to see hollow ichigo leave the manga i hope they dont make it so ichigo defeats hoollow ichigo and goes back 2 his powers

look in naruto even with sage mode he couldnt defeat pain, it was only wen he was in his fox mode he defeated him - same as ichigo without his hollow hes nothing ulquiorra defeated him, please PLLEEASEE kubo il buy you a pepsi just dont rid ichigo of his hollow powers
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Interesting chapter and crazy stuff always happens to Ichigo and his chest being pierced and all hopefully he just gets his new power soon. But I finally think we're going to see Ryuken in action. Been waiting to see some real quincy power(assuming that's him).
    even if it is ryuken he will probably be beaten up quickly.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Heh, I said he needed balance and there it is. He's going to have to get his shinigami powers up to par.

Kickass seeing his Hollow make a return and the fact that Zangetsu is actually concerned with Ichigo being so weak willed.

5/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    maybe if he defeats this new hollow side maybe he will be able to have access to new power again

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Screw Ichigo and his self hate power-up. The real action is Aizen spewing pure badass all over the city.
    Who is that shadow? My bets on keigo.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Great chap. It really doesn't matter who is the person facing Aizen. He will be raped just like everybody else.

sig made by me

Well I know it was obvious but I was right about Aizen trying to still grow Ichigos powers. I think what TZ is saying is as long as he continues to rely on his hollow form his shinigami powers can no longer grow and his personality will continue to change. This doesnt mean he cannot use his hollow form or continue to train it to be stronger he just cant use it as a shield the way he has (used to protect him from opponents that are obviously stronger and used for dedending his allies) because it acts more as a double edge sword.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Great chap. It really doesn't matter who is the person facing Aizen. He will be raped just like everybody else.
    sad but very true..

A Bleach charakter just can't die, even if they are not important at all.
    Everytime someone's gonna pop up and try to save the day, in front of Aizen he's gonna fail and then Ichigo will save the day officially, the pattern of Bleach is always the same, it's a thing I don't like about the manga at all.

And if Tessai would pop up that would be awesome, even more awesome than Ryuuken IMO, I was never really interested in Quincy anyways.

Shirosaki returning in Hollow v2 just made the chapter for me, he's damn awesome..and Ichigo so lame..ah let's see how he will defeat him this time.

But have u guys noticed, Aizen is writing this manga himself...we got confirmed information that Ichigo will reappear with new powers!