13 28.26%
  • |3| Average

5 10.87%
  • |2| Bad

3 6.52%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Tessai, Ryuken....Just more lambs for slaughter. At least they'll cause some delay untill Ichigo get's done training, I guess.

Looks like Aizen is expecting Ichigo's power-up, except that I think he's only expecting Hichigo, and not TZ.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    are you talking about this guy
    Spoiler!

cause i also think it might be that guy
    Yes is his name Tessi or something I'm terrible with Bleach character names...

- Also if there was ever any doubt that Aizen needed Ichigo for something it has been cleared. When Gin was going to Kill him Aizen asked what did he think he was doing and seems keen on letting Ichigo develop to his full potential.

I suspect either he needs Ichigo to create the kings key or he wants to absorb Ichigo when he reaches his full power so that his own power will be amplified.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i think he is Tessai.but i dont to save them.i want to see for the first time in bleach a good guy dying.

You know what I want? A fight between hollow Ichigo and Tensa Zangetsu. That would be completely utterly awesome. It also makes sense since what Tensa Zangetsu did by drawing out hollow Ichigo is to force Ichigo to pick a side. It will probably be a mix of both at the end of this. Looks like we will see SH3 soon <.<

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    You know what I want? A fight between hollow Ichigo and Tensa Zangetsu. That would be completely utterly awesome. It also makes sense since what Tensa Zangetsu did by drawing out hollow Ichigo is to force Ichigo to pick a side. It will probably be a mix of both at the end of this. Looks like we will see SH3 soon <.<
    i think Tenza Zangetsu is stronger.

Ya i agree Tenza must be stronger.. he just pulled the hollow right out!!
    I also agreea bout the fact that Ichigo is weak. He relies too much on hollow and to give him powers, but he can barely do any damage anymore. He seems weaker then the Captains! The ones he was able to beat, hollow made him a pussy. Zangetsu is what made him a man, so i think that Tenza Zangetsu will give the power up ANDDDD on top of that take the hollow powers again but not rely on it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ¬∑Rokudaime Sennin¬∑ ™ View Post
    some1 plz download all pages, zip them up, and upload to megauplaod, and post link, i'll add it to the download link, the help would be very appreciated, thanks.
    Sure, i'll get this round

http://www.mediafire.com/?eojmlndmmox

Also,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y67FDQQ5
    Last edited by godlike13; 07-01-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    Ya i agree Tenza must be stronger.. he just pulled the hollow right out!!
    I also agreea bout the fact that Ichigo is weak. He relies too much on hollow and to give him powers, but he can barely do any damage anymore. He seems weaker then the Captains! The ones he was able to beat, hollow made him a pussy. Zangetsu is what made him a man, so i think that Tenza Zangetsu will give the power up ANDDDD on top of that take the hollow powers again but not rely on it too much.
    i dont think he was so strong from the beginning.i think many captains are stronger than him.he just won kenpachi and byakuya.he wouldnt be a match for kyoraku or ukitake.not to mention that byakuya probably wasnt serious during their fight.

well i guess thats true..

God i hope its ryuuken...

twitter.com/jedijuck