• |3| Average

3 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.78%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    legit as a motherfucker. A +

also btw to anyone who keeps boasting that they were right stfu. no one cares. Let Oda create his manga, ur predictions are fuckin retarded.

If ur gonna predict something, predict more theories.

Nice read. Now its off to find the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    very nice chapter.the cover page with Mihawk eating was awesome.
    Of course you would find that awesome.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post
    Mehhh
    I agree,

Kinda wanted a little more, it was nice but only in that it looks like this is the end of Emo Luffy and now hes going to get his resolve back and go find his crew. I really hope he takes the time to train with an amazonian though, he needs to bring one of those bitches with him on the boat ride to SA.

I liked how Jinbei completely tore into Luffy though, he didn't try to make him feel better or beat around the bush, he cut right to the chase and made him confront his weakness. Liked that part.

I miss the crew though, really makes me appreciate all the little quests and adventures they went on in the beginning...
    A pie in the sky?

Man,, Dadan has to be be the most disappointing anime character I've ever seen. Every time I see her/him/whaterver the f*ck that is I feel like scratching my eyes out. Can't wait for the big crew reunion and forget about that lousy char altogether. Don't know what to make out of this ep yet,, hope the cheesiness will end with this lousy ark.

So many Hater lol. Emo Luffy? wow, That's harsh Anyhow, epic Chapter, Oda is a god now lol.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I agree,

Kinda wanted a little more, it was nice but only in that it looks like this is the end of Emo Luffy and now hes going to get his resolve back and go find his crew. I really hope he takes the time to train with an amazonian though, he needs to bring one of those bitches with him on the boat ride to SA.

I liked how Jinbei completely tore into Luffy though, he didn't try to make him feel better or beat around the bush, he cut right to the chase and made him confront his weakness. Liked that part.

I miss the crew though, really makes me appreciate all the little quests and adventures they went on in the beginning...
    Man I agree that he needs one of those girls come with him, I like that one, can't remember her name, that became friends with him and he saved from the snake girls. But I hope that if Luffy gets training from them, that it happens off seen when we are seeing the rest of the crew

Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Man,, Dadan has to be be the most disappointing anime character I've ever seen. Every time I see her/him/whaterver the f*ck that is I feel like scratching my eyes out. Can't wait for the big crew reunion and forget about that lousy char altogether. Don't know what to make out of this ep yet,, hope the cheesiness will end with this lousy ark.
    I don't agree with u on Dadan I like her character, she was a great person to raise Luffy cause she basically made him train and fight to even make it in her house
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    what are you talking about this was a great chap. And oda did a nice job takeing care of some loose ends. And how can you say that about dadan she was great in this chapter. You must have been reading something else IDK.
    Any way I guess we won't see much of garp for a while HUH. And the only other thing I would like to have seen is what's going on with croc.

You guys must be out of your minds. No offence.

If you want to be a downer for no good reason don't take us down with you and the rest of us will will bask in all of oda's greatness.

Any way I still think margeret is going with luffy I can not wait cu next chapter is going to be great. This chapter makes you think jimbi might go with luffy long term but I still don't think he is a fit and that he will send a fish man that's close to him that he trusts to go with luffy. Maybe ever a member of his family

Great chapter i liked it. I dunno why but i think Jinbei might just join but hm...