Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    the epicness of the them spoiler pic are just to much.... this chapter is going to be on the level of chuck norris
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    Holy shi--Shirosaki 3.0!!!

Shit just got mad epic up in here!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    As good as this chapter looks, nothing, I mean nothing is gonna beat Naruto's chapter this week.
    That is, if you care about Naruto, which I don't

Wouldn't it be a trip that it turns out that the shadow of the person's leg is Mizuro? But am guessing its probably Ishida's pops that show's up next week.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    Don Kanonji is back
    God I hope not but we haven't seen him in a long while.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

doesn't actually say in the "confirmed" spoiler that the person behind Tatsuki is Ryuuken, but for argument's sake, let's say it is him.

number one, Ryuuken can shoot arrows just as fast (or i believe faster) than Gin can swing or shoot his Ban Kai. plus, quincies move faster than hollows and shinigami. two, i think personally, i think, Ryuuken isn't there, it might be either Matsumoto who shows up or Tessai.

i think, Matsumoto being that she obviously will have a stronger influence on Gin than Aizen. plus, i don't think, Gin will let Aizen kill Matsumoto, no matter how cold-hearted he may appear to be, he will not let that happen. plus, we don't know the full history of Matsumoto and Gin and that could lead to what may come in the next few chapters.

make sense, because it's a perfect scenario to keep prolonging the story until, Ichigo grabs his balls, commands all aspects of his power and learns this final GT sh*t, so he can save day.

or, i'm hoping it's Don Kanonji. he was cool and i don't care what people think.
    peace bi*ches.

It being Matsumoto showing up in front of Gin at least, is a possibility. How she sneaked past everyone, however, is a mystery by itself, considering her big boobs O.O

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    so true how can those boobs move around unnoticed

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    so true how can those boobs move around unnoticed
    Because she had them slashed off.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    or maybe her boobs put you under complete hypnosis if they swing from left to right 5x and then 1 full 360 turn lool

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

No.