Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    After watching, not so long ago, the new Trigun movie, I actually would like them to continue it (Trigun Maximum (?)).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Just watch Saint Seiya, it's pretty much like Ronin warriors and imo, better. There's a recent Saint Seiya that started in 2010 and it's still going.
    Better than the Ronin Warriors? Blasphemy. I'm kidding I'm kidding. I saw the original Saint Seiya and it was pretty good. They've been making these things awhile so I'll check it out. Thanks for the rec.

agree on trigun but i think they really should bring back shaman king. like totally reboot it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deadman Wonderland, first season just finished. Hope they will continue. Though, the anime wasn't exactly following the manga. THe manga introduced a lot more characters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

#5 of the list I posted on this thread is rebooted: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=13262
    Download first episode here: http://www.animetake.com/hunter-x-hu...011-episode-1/

Ending song is badass:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1UR1yC6AEo
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I just finished watching "Chrome Shelled Regios" and I thought it was pretty good. I was disappointed that it was only one season. A second season could have expanded on soooo much more of the story. For starters, they could expand on the other 11 members of the Heaven's Blades. They only show up in maybe 2 episodes out of 24, but they're badass and leave you wanting to see more of them. Secondly, they could expand on the flashbacks. The flashbacks were as good as the main story, but at the end I still didnt know who the people in the flashbacks were, but they were uber badass, especially the guy with the eye patch...his ability was other worldly.

anyway, if you havent seen this anime then I think its worth a watch. I'm watching Kenichi right now. I didnt know it would be this interesting. and Appa is my boy...with his Arnold Swartzeneager(sp) accent
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Recently I re-watched Kaze no Stigma and I wish they would continue it... I know, I know, damn, it's almost impossible, but still... I heard that they have enough material for a prequel where it shows how Kazuma trained and etc.

Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu, it was a great laugh, I think I re-watched it a few times and supposedly there is enough material for 2 or even 3 seasons . I liked it more than the serious seasons/series ;P.

Initiate
    When it comes to manga, im a very picky reader. One manga i wish would resume would have to be Deadman Wonderland. I love the violence, charecters and story-line. I've read it up to the final chapter countless times and have patiently been waiting for the next one to come out :( its been a year and i want to know how it ends

I wish psyren had an anime and nothing else. Oh and that they continue tenjou tenge. I couldn't really follow that manga.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

I wish to see the next season of Vampire Knight someday. It was so intriguing and romantic and very interesting to know who would Yuki choose
    Will continue hoping for that