Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Animes you wish would resume

It seems that some anime are being re-made or finished. Full Metal Alchemist is an example of that. They waited until the manga was finished and made an entirely new series, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood to finish the storyline. Something similar happened with Inuyasha: Final Chapters.

Anyways, these are the animes I wish would resume where they left off or continue as the manga is still doing:

1. Air Gear
    2. Tenjou Tenge
    3. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Soul Eater
    5. Hunter x Hunter
    6. Yakitate!! Japan
    7. Claymore

Once the top 3 are over - One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach, I can only think of the above 7 to take their place. All of the above anime have either ended abruptly or have some cliffhanger ending.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

kekkaishi

twitter.com/jedijuck

YEAH they could do more with air gear and soul eater for sure also i would love it if they just said hey we are making cow boy bebop V2 and ghost in the shell what can i say oldies but goodies

Hmm, not much of a fan of kekkaishi, cowboy bepop, or ghost in the shell. I mean they're good as short animes, but I wouldn't watch it more than 100 eps.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Soul eater!!!

I really wish they continue the Soul Eater. I really love this anime. For a girl like me it's very pleasing to see an anime that features comedy, action and girl power. I am a soul eater fanatic!!!!

Claymore. Nuff said...

If there will be given a chance to resume I will choose Samurai X.I love the character and flow of the story.An action with a bit of comedy and love story.

choosehottubsdirect
    pure magnesium oil

err..agree to all the mentioned above, i also want slam dunk.

agree with snowbear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Theres already a 'new' big one out =D

Highschool of the Dead!

Seriously they need to pump out the manga faster... i think they release 1 per month, although the average is about 20pages so its :just: alittle bigger then a normal one.

Also I can see Psyren and Beelzebub becoming big, not to mention Fairy Tail

So my list for 'Next big Animes':

1-Highschool of the Dead
    2-Fairy Tail

My list for 'Possible next big Animes':
    1-Beelzebub
    2-Psyren

My list for 'Animes done horribly horribly wrong and should be expanded on':
    1-Gantz
    2-Berserk

*yes i know Highschool of the Dead does not have many chapters out yet (i think in the mid 30's) however I cant see a ending for awhile on this one, after they find their families they still have to survive which will be fun to see*

Edited:

I think it was wrong how Rosario + Vampire ended, its a great series, sucks that the producing company went under, the manga has much more material.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)