Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    i remain loyal to my opiniion that ulquiorra had the strongest release than all the espada and is in my opinion the strongest espada - kyoroku is playing with stark you think he can play with ulquiorra - i think not
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slhrAlZWrmM

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    The simple fact that Ichigo is in the same conversation on one of the strongest Captains in the entirety of the Gotei 13 after an insanely short amount of time just shows that he's badass and his rate of progress is truly prolific. If this continues, he'll soon surpass every other Captain in a surprisingly short amount of time.

Then again, that's Kubo's point.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    The simple fact that Ichigo is in the same conversation on one of the strongest Captains in the entirety of the Gotei 13 after an insanely short amount of time just shows that he's badass and his rate of progress is truly prolific. If this continues, he'll soon surpass every other Captain in a surprisingly short amount of time.

Then again, that's Kubo's point.
    i dont get what you are trying to say here.we dont know if ichigo is weak or strong comparing to those captains we only saw him fighting against zaraki and byakuya.

Who've spent how many centuries training and leading the forces of the Guard Squads? Easily 2 of the strongest Captains and Ichigo fought them after having his powers for less than a year? Near the beginning compared to his powers currently and you can't see a prolific rate of growth?

At his current speed he'll be beyond most of the current roster in a few more years and in Kubo Time, it'll be alot sooner.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Who've spent how many centuries training and leading the forces of the Guard Squads? Easily 2 of the strongest Captains and Ichigo fought them after having his powers for less than a year? Near the beginning compared to his powers currently and you can't see a prolific rate of growth?

At his current speed he'll be beyond most of the current roster in a few more years and in Kubo Time, it'll be alot sooner.
    i m not disagreeing about ichigo's extremely fast growth.i m just saying that yet he isnt as strong as the strongest of the captains."easily 2 of the strongest captains"???are you saying that about kenpachi who doesnt even know his zan name?i cant deny that he has a very strong reiatsu but he is untrained and just by mere reiatsu without knowing his zan name he cannot bge called one of the strongest captains.and how do you know byakya is one of the strongest?have you seen him fighting against soifon kyoraku ukitake or any other captain?we know for sure that those two are definitely stronger than mayuri kommamura tozen but we cant make comparisons with others.so we cant say that they are 2 of the strongest.in my opinion one of the streongest is kyoraku and he is far stronger than ichigo.but as i said before ichigo really becomes stronger extremely fast and he will surpass most of the captains in a few time

Just about anyone could tell you that Kenpachi is one of the strongest Captains in the Squad. The fact that he's so feared and basically handicapped by never learning his zanpaktou's name and yet remains so ridiculously strong is absolutely insane. The simple fact that he's unrestrained power didn't stop him from defeating someone, a Captain, with a much wider repertoire like Tousen or another guy with alot of physical power, Nnorita.

I'd say you'd be very hard pressed to find many who'd argue that Kenpachi isn't one of the strongest. Very.

Byakuya? Of all the Captains, and for that matter, characters in general shown few have shown the mastery of kido that he has. In addition to this, his analytical skills may very well be the best in the Guard Squad. Added to that, he has a well honed Bankai that can be used in literally millions of different ways and would provide a problem for most characters we've seen introduced thus far.

Again, not many people on this site or elsewhere that would argue against Byakuya's abilities and his place near the top of the SS echelon.

To be honest, you're the first person I've ever seen underrate both of these guys on purpose.

Just about anyone could tell you that Kenpachi is one of the strongest Captains in the Squad. The fact that he's so feared and basically handicapped by never learning his zanpaktou's name and yet remains so ridiculously strong is absolutely insane. The simple fact that he's unrestrained power didn't stop him from defeating someone, a Captain, with a much wider repertoire like Tousen or another guy with alot of physical power, Nnorita.

I'd say you'd be very hard pressed to find many who'd argue that Kenpachi isn't one of the strongest. Very.

Byakuya? Of all the Captains, and for that matter, characters in general shown few have shown the mastery of kido that he has. In addition to this, his analytical skills may very well be the best in the Guard Squad. Added to that, he has a well honed Bankai that can be used in literally millions of different ways and would provide a problem for most characters we've seen introduced thus far.

Again, not many people on this site or elsewhere that would argue against Byakuya's abilities and his place near the top of the SS echelon.

To be honest, you're the first person I've ever seen underrate both of these guys on purpose.
    i m not underrating them i know that they are very strong.but they are not so strong as you think.i believe they cannot be compared to guys like shunsui or ukitake or yamamoto they are the strongest.as i said again zaraki has extremely strong reiatsu no one can deny that but without knowing his zan name he is not so strong as other strong captains .i dont think he could beat any of the top 4 espadas.if he releases of course he ll be one of the strongest characters in the series.and of course i m not underestimating byakuya he is my favorite captain but he isnt as strong as you think.

Reading these extended run-on sentences is going to give me a migraine.

Wait, so you countered my tiered reply with 'they're not what you think'? Is that really what just happened there?

Really?

Reading these extended run-on sentences is going to give me a migraine.

Wait, so you countered my tiered reply with 'they're not what you think'? Is that really what just happened there?

Really?
    i just said that you are overestimating byakuya and kenpachi.

Banned
    I like this bleach episode. The battle of the top 3 espadas was awesome. But i have not seen any kind of vizards in this bleach episode. After watch this bleach episode, I think Koyourku is now my least favorite captain of the 10 remaining captains as well.