Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80
  1. #21
    Voidwalker Marik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    4chan
    Posts
    652
    Awesome episode....so next ep, ww makes his appearance. Glad to see they're not jumping into another filler arc, or some random filler ep just to piss ppl off.

    Shunsui's animations were done really well, and the same goes for Stark's

    Man, and those Omaeda scenes were just hilarious XD

    The shinigami cup at the end where Stark performs magic was just too funny.

  2. #22
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    a leader is not picked just based on strength. and with respira it can cover a large amount of ground and will if it touches the wolves cause an explosion because if you see the wolves when ever it touched something it caused an explosion
    i didnt say he was stronger being the leader but because he is higher ranked.besides aizen was the one leading all the time.when aizen was caught on yamas fire barragan took the lead.do you actually believe that aizen knowing starks and barragans personality didnt know that stark would give up on the lead and barragan would take it?he gave him number 1 just because he was stronger than barragan.and it wasnt mentioned that the primera is leading upon the others.

  3. #23
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    well actually you can question the way aizen ranked them and im sure im not the only one who does too... in my reasoning i belive that aizen did not choose barragan as primera because he doesn't truly support aizen he only supports aizen because he was afraid of what aizen showed him
    And you don't think that's pointless? You're overthinking a very simple thing.

  4. #24
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i didnt say he was stronger being the leader but because he is higher ranked.besides aizen was the one leading all the time.when aizen was caught on yamas fire barragan took the lead.do you actually believe that aizen knowing starks and barragans personality didnt know that stark would give up on the lead and barragan would take it?he gave him number 1 just because he was stronger than barragan.and it wasnt mentioned that the primera is leading upon the others.
    now your just not making sense how cans someone ranked lower take over in a situation where your leader is not there its just like if obama is held captive and a senator is making decisions instead of his vice. in aizen alliance it is governed by a hierarchical structure so in a case where aizen, gin and tousen are not present yami or stark should take leadership.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    And you don't think that's pointless? You're overthinking a very simple thing.
    im not over thinking it because i disagree that stark is stronger than barragan so i will bring up reasons to which aizen never made him as primera espada

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  5. #25
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    now your just not making sense how cans someone ranked lower take over in a situation where your leader is not there its just like if obama is held captive and a senator is making decisions instead of his vice. in aizen alliance it is governed by a hierarchical structure so in a case where aizen, gin and tousen are not present yami or stark should take leadership.


    im not over thinking it because i disagree that stark is stronger than barragan so i will bring up reasons to which aizen never made him as primera espada
    thats the point man it wasnt mentioned that the number indicate who has higher authority they just show their strength.it isnt mentioned that an espada should follow the orders of a higher ranked espada.

  6. #26
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    thats the point man it wasnt mentioned that the number indicate who has higher authority they just show their strength.it isnt mentioned that an espada should follow the orders of a higher ranked espada.
    so where does it state that they are ranked according to strength your just assuming that bozo
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 06-29-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  7. #27
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    and with more strength gives you more authority thats why barragan took control when aizen and co where locked in flames

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  8. #28
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    so where does it state that they are ranked according to strength your just assuming that bozo
    well ulquiorra said at ichigo when his number was revealed:i m number four there are 3 espada stronger than me.

  9. #29
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    and with more strength gives you more authority thats why barragan took control when aizen and co where locked in flames
    barragan took control just because stark isnt the type of guy to be interested in authority.

  10. #30
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    well ulquiorra said at ichigo when his number was revealed:i m number four there are 3 espada stronger than me.
    yes stronger than him he spoke for himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    barragan took control just because stark isnt the type of guy to be interested in authority.
    kyoraku doesnt look like the guy to be interested in that stuff either but when captain commander was held captive by murumasa, himself ukitake and unohaha seized control of the gotei 13
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 06-29-2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •