Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    ur spoiling this for anime viewers lool but unless stark can do what the other faithful did to barragan he will never touch barragan dem wolves be just laid off at a distance go next to barragan then your life is moving slow mo a bit like the espada that faced mayuri haha yami will kill stark (based on your logic) but barragan wwill murder both
    he could send the wolves all around barragan and make them explode.even if barragan slowed down the eruption he couldnt leave from anywhere.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    all he has to do is breathe he dont even need to use his axe mate breathe this aint no cero shootin this is just him breathing randomly he's breathe alone oozes ur death lol and seeeing as he is a hollow u dont wanna see hes cero either

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Enough with the arguing since you know there is no point to it since it both seems you read the manga. I thought this episode was good other than it took around 6 minutes to get to anything new. They seriously need to stop with the 3-4 minute recap of last episode, do they really believe we have forgotten everything that has happened?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    all he has to do is breathe he dont even need to use his axe mate breathe this aint no cero shootin this is just him breathing randomly he's breathe alone oozes ur death lol and seeeing as he is a hollow u dont wanna see hes cero either
    weell all that with the wolves would be done fast by stark he wouldnt have the time.also dont forget that when his breathe gets you you dont die instantly it takes some time so while they are beeing destroyed by his respira they would have the time to erupt.besides i dont know if they could die since they can reconstruct.

You can make up reasons as to why Barragan is stronger, but if it never happened, it never will. With Aizen knowing their abilities, Stark is Primera, and thus he is the strongest. I don't see why the discussion should continue further than that.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    You can make up reasons as to why Barragan is stronger, but if it never happened, it never will. With Aizen knowing their abilities, Stark is Primera, and thus he is the strongest. I don't see why the discussion should continue further than that.
    thats my point.there is no way that aizen didnt know who was the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    weell all that with the wolves would be done fast by stark he wouldnt have the time.also dont forget that when his breathe gets you you dont die instantly it takes some time so while they are beeing destroyed by his respira they would have the time to erupt.besides i dont know if they could die since they can reconstruct.
    well if it touches something it will explode im not saying that respira will cause them to die it will just act as a catalyst to make them erupt and if he sees the wolves coming from a far he could release his respira quick enough to make sure that they dont remotely explode next to him

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    well actually you can question the way aizen ranked them and im sure im not the only one who does too... in my reasoning i belive that aizen did not choose barragan as primera because he doesn't truly support aizen he only supports aizen because he was afraid of what aizen showed him

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

when you form an alliance you will appoint someone who is deemed more trust worthy in a higher position than others and who is also well rounded which stark is a well rounded person offensively and you could question his deffence but he seems well off

about that you said i mentioned that he could send the wolves all around him in every possible direction he couldnt do all these things you said if they attacked him that way.and forget they can reconstruct we dont know cif his respira can age them.

as i said it is stated that their numbers show their strength.we have no other clue implying that barragan is stronger he might seem so strong when fighting soi fon but kyoraku might be much more powerful than her thats why if barragan were to fight kyoraku he might lose.thats why we can only judge based on numbers.

a leader is not picked just based on strength. and with respira it can cover a large amount of ground and will if it touches the wolves cause an explosion because if you see the wolves when ever it touched something it caused an explosion