Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 277 Discussion

It's been out for a while but since nobody posted it yet here it is:

CrunchySubs release 480p

480p http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=140289

720p http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=140288

Sorry about the Demonoid links, i though you could still download content without an account, as long as it was recent, guess they changed that.

Jinoh thanks for cleaning up my mess and adding good links to both versions.

For the rest of you, enjoy.

P.S. Is it me or does kyoraku seem like he's trying to hit a pinhata or something at the beginning? lousy animation -_-'

Rest is good though.
    Last edited by Orpheu; 06-29-2010 at 04:28 PM.

I edited the post. Please do not post demonoid links. It's a closed community which requires registration you just can't get the normal way.

Please use www.tokyotosho.info for the info and their torrent links. They're accessible to everyone.

Thanks for trying to share the episode though, I appreciate that

On a side note: Tokyotosho is where every anime episode gets released first as far torrents concerns. It's a great site to have on your bookmarks
    Last edited by Jinoh; 06-29-2010 at 05:49 PM.

epic episode starks release was awesome.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    loved this episode loved the way barragan says 'what' he sounds to greezy lol but kyoraku just gotta love him stark just a effin loserr

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    loved this episode loved the way barragan says 'what' he sounds to greezy lol but kyoraku just gotta love him stark just a effin loserr
    yeah but he is better than barragan.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    yeah but he is better than barragan.
    ummm nah

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

yeah thats what their numbers say and until is is proved that barragan is higher than what his number indicates stark is stronger.

all barragan needs to do is breathe on him just go back to the manga and see how aizen had to recruit both of them major difference... and if ur gonna say because of rankings stark is stronger that means yami is stronger than stark yami will own stark loool

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    all barragan needs to do is breathe on him just go back to the manga and see how aizen had to recruit both of them major difference... and if ur gonna say because of rankings stark is stronger that means yami is stronger than stark yami will own stark loool
    yeah i think yammi has other abilities that we havent seen yet.and i say he could evade it because his speed is incredible.how do you know that he isnt much faster than him?just because soifon couldnt evade it doesnt mean a thing.besides i think he could kill him with his wolves.

ur spoiling this for anime viewers lool but unless stark can do what the other faithful did to barragan he will never touch barragan dem wolves be just laid off at a distance go next to barragan then your life is moving slow mo a bit like the espada that faced mayuri haha yami will kill stark (based on your logic) but barragan wwill murder both