Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    With all due respect, isnt that whats getsuga tenshou all about now ? Oh god, just dont let it be a "bigger" getsuga tenshou. It would be just the same as Rasengan and Odama Rasengan. Lame ..

No, I rather think its gonna be some new flashy move coupled with maybe a hollofied dress change ? Either way Im sure its gonna be haxed but not enough haxed to injure Aizen.
    i uinderstand where ur coming from max, im just being realistic, this is ichigo we're talking about. i love the kid, i think he is badassa but he's HELLA REPETITIVE, so i could see a "bigger" GT happening, tho i would love if ichigo got a sweet new move in his roster
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

its probably some kind of attack that when used it also damages the user like hurt his arm
    but then he will get some training and learn to trow it i think
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    its probably some kind of attack that when used it also damages the user like hurt his arm
    but then he will get some training and learn to trow it i think
    Naruto rip-off much ? No, just no ...

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i uinderstand where ur coming from max, im just being realistic, this is ichigo we're talking about. i love the kid, i think he is badassa but he's HELLA REPETITIVE, so i could see a "bigger" GT happening, tho i would love if ichigo got a sweet new move in his roster
    Why not ? Just look at Byakuya ! He has many cool moves doubled with Bakudo techs so why not Ichigo ? Oh well, I guess you will be right anyway. Its gonna be a bigger GT, sucky but most probable.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

^ i agree i don't think there would be this much build up if it was just a bigger GT. i am sure it will be a new form of the GT not just a bigger or more powerful one.

The move probably takes away people's soul energy and so Zangetsu doesn't want to teach him cuz Ichigo might end up killing someone unintentionally making him feel guilt, thus making Zangetsu's little fantasy world to be sea world

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I'm sure it'll live up to its name, moon cutting fang or whatever the fuck GT translates into.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

he is gonna become a giant monkey :lol:

Veteran Member
    It is most likely going to be a getsuga tenshou.. they arent going to change the move completely, thats why its called the final getsuga tenshou.. I mean, they might change the color.. possibly the shape.. maybe make it do something, but ultimately it will be a getsuga tenshou.. It could end up being a super-concentrated (even more so than the regular) reiatsu slash... :-/

But really, do you think the final getsuga tenshou isnt going to be a getsuga tenshou? Kinda misleading name if it isnt.. But yeah, i agree with you maximo, i would like ichigo to learn a different move besides getsuga tenshou.. But itd be really weird, seeing as it takes others 10s of years to get them, yet ichigo 3 days to 3 months... If he were to learn a truly different move thered need to be a time-skip.. or another hyperbolic time chamber.. :-/ Unless, would you not really care if ichigo is just that amazing that he is the only one that is able to cut his training time down tenfold compared against others.. that are also really talented.. Kinda ruins the story a bit.. Theres only so many handouts a main character should receive..

Although, now might be the time for a variation move.. but i dont see kubo making the final getsuga tenshou too different from a reiastu slash...

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    A getsuga tenshou is basically a beam or wave of projectile of concentrated raistsu. As long as you have that, you can add many other attributes and change its form without inherently changing what a gt is. I mean someone can suggest it take the form of a tornado and rage around the area, but its still just a concentrated mass of raitsu. Only its spinning at high velocity speeds.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Maybe its going to be a white getsuga tensho ?
    A pie in the sky?