Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

clarification on chap 370

Alright I just read chapter 370 and there is one part that is really bugging me (spoilers below)

"Minato only sealed the nine tails yin chakra using the shiki fuujin."
    "The very reason minato went to the trouble of splitting the nine tails chakra into two, only sealing the yang chakra into naruto was so that he could leave it for naruto."

Now these lines seem to say that naruto only has half of the nine tails chakra sealed inside him. So does that mean that the other chakra is elsewhere, or does the second use of the word seal imply that within naruto the yin chakra is unsealed, thus the chakra that he taps when we see him fight, and the yang chakra is sealed (recently tampered with and now what causes him to grow four tails).

Alternitevly the other option i see is that the fourth sealed the yang part of the nine tails in the god of death. It seems as though this is the logical conclusion, because when the third used the technique thats what happened to the clones of the first and second.

opinions? thoughts? other translations that make me seem like a rambling idiot for reading too much into this?

Yin chakra -> Yondaime using Shiki Fuujin (The Death God Technique)
    Yang chakra -> Naruto using another technique of Yondaime.

But~ did all work out for him? I mean, if Yang is supposed to be the "more positive" energy and he left it for Naruto to use, then why is Naruto getting so f-ed up every time he draws large amounts. Maybe it something he will only learn to control once he is told the whole truth...
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

Quote Originally Posted by greenmoon666 View Post
    But~ did all work out for him? I mean, if Yang is supposed to be the "more positive" energy and he left it for Naruto to use, then why is Naruto getting so f-ed up every time he draws large amounts. Maybe it something he will only learn to control once he is told the whole truth...
    i guess it simply means that yondaime took the less dangerous chakra out of the kyuubi and put it in naruto..

its probably cause the 4th is a dic and is making naruto work to get the other chakra so that not everything is given to him on a silver platter. What a dad.

well... I think it means the chakra that is seal is inside the seal always while the other, which was positive, is allowed to mix and used by Naruto... in my opinion when Naruto fought Oro, he used "that" jutsu Jiraya told him not to use since now we know that when jiraya open the seal a bit to let the "bad" chakra out... the 4 tails happened...
    Remember.. in that fight it was the 1st time naruto didnt ask for more chakra rather he went inside the seal... causing the mix of both chakras and bringing forth the true chakra of kyuubi

The bad chakra is in the The Death God belly!
    Then how can jiraya open the seal a bit to let the "bad" chakra out...?
    Then can we say that if the bad chakra can be released, Sarutobi and Minato can be released as well?...
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

even theat the good chakra of the kyuubi is bad(ass) :>
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Ninetails said against sasuke that he will regret if he kills naruto. If tobi has the real power to control the ninetailed demon fox... than I don't think that the serie quit very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well... I think it means the chakra that is seal is inside the seal always while the other, which was positive, is allowed to mix and used by Naruto... in my opinion when Naruto fought Oro, he used "that" jutsu Jiraya told him not to use since now we know that when jiraya open the seal a bit to let the "bad" chakra out... the 4 tails happened...
    Remember.. in that fight it was the 1st time naruto didnt ask for more chakra rather he went inside the seal... causing the mix of both chakras and bringing forth the true chakra of kyuubi
    i like this theory