View Poll Results: How many more unimportant (non-Espada) fights?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • None. They only going to be Espada fights now.

3 14.29%
  • One. Tesla might need a warm up.

4 19.05%
  • Two or Three. More Aizen made Arrancar will rumble.

9 42.86%
  • Four Plus. They will drag this thing on forever...

5 23.81%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach How many more unimportant fights?

The 3 digited, the replacing of the Espada.. How many more unimportant battles (non-Espada fights) will there be in the Hueco Mundo Arc of bleach?

I think there will be no more, but boy am I tired of these things that waste our time.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    I believe that at the end of this arc, a time skip will occur, so to give the mangaka time to plan out everything. We, the readers, must endure multiple battles that won't really matter to the plot until the time skip happens.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

They will drag this thing on forever... *sigh* I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that that is just what might happen (maybe pms). But I don't think Nell's fight falls under that category.
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

whats wrong with those fights. it gave us a chance to see uryu and chad use their new abilities and we got to see ichigo kick some ass. i dont mind those fights but if we get anything like we saw in the fillers then ill be mad

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

fillers... the very word leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...
    Yeah, we got to see how they powered up, we got to see just how awesome Rukia's sword is. But we also saw how easy they fell to those who aren't even the real threat. Hint: Aizen said he still hasn't perfected the Espada.
    So yes, those fights were meaningless. Why show them reach their limit just to show how it isn't enough?
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

Quote Originally Posted by greenmoon666 View Post
    fillers... the very word leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...
    Yeah, we got to see how they powered up, we got to see just how awesome Rukia's sword is. But we also saw how easy they fell to those who aren't even the real threat. Hint: Aizen said he still hasn't perfected the Espada.
    So yes, those fights were meaningless. Why show them reach their limit just to show how it isn't enough?
    Using that logic, everything that's happened is meaningless. Why have them go to Soul Society at all? Aizen was just going to make the Arrancar anyways.

These fights have meaning because it shows us the true power of the Espada. It took everything Rukia had to beat the 9th Espada, and Chad beat a Three-Digit guy easily with his power but got completely crushed by the 5th Espada. It's like when we found out that Ulquiorra was only the 4th Espada - we thought these guys were tough but beatable in the beginning, but now we know that the enemies are, in fact, too strong.

I don't know how Kubo will make things go, but there is a reason for his having the bad guys be a lot stronger than the good guys, and it is important for us readers know that they are so much stronger.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

By meaningless, I meant characters Kubo could introduce to slow the main guys down out of the blue. The 3 digited arrancar were just brought in to delay this series. Luppi dying meant nothing, because Grimmjow just replaced him. The current Nel - Noitora fight is important, unless Nel dies, which will make it yet again a waste.

luppi died so kubo could bring us the best 10 chapters ever. the ichi-grim fight. (sarcasm is drowning the words.)
    nell can't die. she has D-CUPS, FULL OF JUSTICE, as the late, great captain murphy once said.

Logically, Luppi's existence makes sense. Grimmjow disobeyed orders and got his arm cut off, meaning he lost a lot of strength and got kicked out of the Espada, letting Luppi jump in. Luppi's defeat meant Grimmy could take back the 6th spot.

The whole scenario allowed us to see Ichigo's hollow powers but not let us know that Ichigo was stronger, since Grimmjow was handicapped. We also got to see the Shinigami fight with some Espada, which made for a nice battle scene. It all just worked out well. Though it is true that Luppi was just a generic strong Arrancar.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Why are people forgetting about poor little Wonderwice :(