View Poll Results: How strong do you think Hitsugaya is?

Voters
377. You may not vote on this poll
  • One of the strongest

40 10.61%
  • Decent captain level but creat potential

205 54.38%
  • He is what he always will be, an average powered captain

50 13.26%
  • Totally overrated

82 21.75%
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Everytime he does his bankai he gets beat in a heart-beat. How useless is that?!

Completely over rated. He's just a bishie every fangirl drools over. I wish TK would use Kyoraku or Unohana more.

He's an average level captain, which is a misleading statement because four captains (Yamamoto, Kyoraku, Ukitake, and Aizen) are (or at least seem to be) ridiculously strong, and Byakuya and Gin are probably stronger than him too, so that puts him in the realm of average. He nearly killed Gin, although Gin wasn't fighting too seriously, and he did do some major damage to Luppi. I would probably put him as the seventh strongest captain, which, when you take that out of thirteen, makes him the very definition of average.

I think he is one of the strongest... 1st we know he is the youngest of the captains, that alone deserves some major credits since it should take years to develop the necesary skills for it. He also possesses the strongest water/ice zanpakto in SS. He is said to be a reincarnation that only occurs every 1000 years....

2nd... Aizen could own anyone he put the hypnosis on... no exceptions... even Ichigo, that everyone seem to love, was own by him on Bankai mode asisted by Renji...

3rd... He was the 1st to fight Arrancars (that didnt know their strenghts, meaning Urahara, Yoruich and Ichigo's dad). We later found out he fought Adjucha arrancar.. and he won easily after realease... Luppi was #6 espada... and again... he was the 1st to fight an espada from gotei. Against Luppi he had a harder time... and if u all say he was owned... so does every good guy at the beggining of every fight... so please...
    Also, the gotei would know if Hitsugaya was really not so powerful... they wouldnt had sent him to stop the arrancar if they didnt really think he was capable of it.

I think is unfair to judge him when he is the only one that fights hollows that are suppose to be stronger than the caps.... and adjuca has a vice cap to cap power lvl... so when transform into a arrancar they should overpower caps with no prob, yet we saw what happened to fawlong (#11). Also, Ichigo had to go vizard to fight evenly against #6... if Luppi had not been saved, most likely he would had killed him... dont think he can handle lower than 6... but thats impressive nontheless
    Last edited by luimac; 09-17-2007 at 11:00 PM.

The fight against Luppi was like 5 against 1.

Hitsugaya only had the oppertunity to freeze him because Urahara helped.

i think hes average captain strentgh.byakuya,yamato,ukitake,aizen and zaraki are without a doubt easily stronger then him. everyone else i think is about on the same level as him except for Unohana whos probally weakest in fighting.thats what i think when it comes to the captains

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

I cant deny that their are stronger captains, but remember what byakuya said... even among royal families that posses abnormal riatsus since birth... every 4 or so generations do one obtain bankai... point is that he is the youngest in the group and yet he is not so far from them... with a bit more time and experience.. he would be among the 3 strongest, in my opinion.

Also, Luppi fight.. he tried to stop the realease, didnt make it.. got attacked he block it then gets attacked by 7 more blunt objects that cap lvl zanpakto's cant cut... common now... he wasnt pwned... he was countered.. by a espada member that should be above his power... and still he almost beat him...

Initiate
    yep luimac is right besides Luppi didnt have to fight all 5 Shinigamis at the same time cause he captured all of them . But Luppi underestimated Shirou-Chan and got scolded for it.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Also, the gotei would know if Hitsugaya was really not so powerful... they wouldnt had sent him to stop the arrancar if they didnt really think he was capable of it.
    Maybe they did know how useless he was and that was the reason they sent him so maybe he would die and rid everyone of his shittyness, lol.

But honestly name a strong charcter that he has beaten that proved he was deserving of Captain level stature? The best I think was that Bounto guy with the axe and even he wasn't super stonger after being served by the main bounto guy and what not.

Plus his Bankai isn't all that great since it keeps failing to really damage/kill the enemy, almost all the guys hes fought and used Hyorinmaru on just brushed off the ice like it was nothing. Even after the 1000 year prison Lupi didn't look hurt, he was just a little wet from the ice.

His potential too is something thats a little lacking, he keeps fighting and getting air time but doesn't seem to make any improvement in his skills or power. His "strongest ice/snow type" zanpakuto seems so weak compared to people like byakuya and the 1st captain, but I feel that if he really worked hard to get better than he could be one of the best. Ice seems so versital and potentially powerful but I just dont think he knows how to use it yet, keeps freezing everything else around him to death but the enemy lol.
    A pie in the sky?

1st the visual u have of Luppi's damage is based on the anime not the manga.. in which Luppi looked dmaged.. also.. u seem to forget that if ur frozen.. u wont recieve much damage until the temperature damages u... The icy temperature needs time to be effective.. which Luppy would have died if not for the negacion beam.
    If u go out in 0 degree temperature would it kill u or hurt u if u step to it for just 1-2 minutes? hell no... but stay for a longer time and not only will u get blisters and "iceburns" (forgot how u call when ice "burn" the skin) but u will die of hypothermia...

2nd we seen Hitsugaya fight

a. Gin: Hitsugaya was more offensive and had upper hand most of the fight... but Gin left so... we cant say much.

b. Aizen: He was under the hypnosis and so, like the fox cap, got pwned since basicly they never knew where Aizen really was.

c. #11 arrancar: a adjucha lvl arrancar (when no one knew they were that powerful) had the upper hand most of the fight due to the fact he was fighting at 20% of his power. he pwned him in a sec when the limit got realeased.

d: #6 espada Luppy: tried to avoid release, failed got attacked by hierro skin Cap lvl zanpakto cant cut but he blocked with wings. then he got countered by 7 simultanious attacks. He is strong but not a god... no one can dodge 7 simultanious attacks from something that has the same speed as u. Still due to Luppi arrogance he never finish him off and got re-countered by Hitsugaya nearly killim him if negacion beam wouldnt had save him.

There... how is he weak and just given some camara time for no reason.