Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Java Programmer
    It doesnt skip pages, the way it is written doesn't allow it, if it is skipping pages is citymanga problem(maybe they have the chapter wrong. But probably the info is wrong (im human, it can make errors xD)

If you really think it is skipping pages give me a example link.

(btw if you have a screen resolution lower than 1280x720) dont forget to try single-page mode! there may be errors in double page mode in extremely low resolutions...

---

About costumizable parser's that will probably be in the 0.5 release, but i have not started working on it yet, is a big leap, and i have to make a context-free grammar and put it to use using javacc or something similar... and im having lots of work atm. but i promise i will add it soon.
    Last edited by longinus525; 08-02-2010 at 12:28 PM.

okay, the problem is the double page mode....going single page seems to have fixed it...btw, I'm in 1280x1024 resolution....

Thanks for the update ^^

Java Programmer
    Yeah i have to take a look in solving problems on non-widescreen resolutions, their appear sometimes, in some setups.
    just by curiosity, but is 1280x1024 your monitor native screen resolution ?

yea, it's my native resolution ^^

also, another manga site: haven-reader.net

Java Programmer
    Quote Originally Posted by justinefremlouw View Post
    yea, it's my native resolution ^^

also, another manga site: haven-reader.net
    I discovered the problem and fixed it, it will be in next release, and then you will be able to use the double page

I don't if it's just me or what, but do you think you could add an ability where I can jump chapters when reading manga on my hard drive (each chapter being a separate folder and whatnot.)

thanks, looking forward to the fix
    btw, since you seem to have support for lu.scio.us, mind adding http://g.e-hentai.org

Java Programmer
    yep im planning on do that to
    --
    and i will add g.e-hentai.org to to-do list

Long, we need our update bro, like now.

Also make sure to add tenmanga in the .5 update which I'm hoping will be massive and will cover what I asked of you earlier. *wink*

Java Programmer
    lol i dont know when i will be able to deliver the next update as im going to the canary islands for vacations and i dont know if i will have internet there (i will be working on it however, so worst case scenario, when i get back i will deliver all i worked on.)