Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by longinus525 View Post
    And... updated xD Next version i will be for most part only adding parsers (now that onemanga is down). I have 8 webpages currently in the to-do list lol I will also continue adding the dropbox support

cheers
    ok, cool, guess I'll update then once you get version .5 done. Thanks for all your efforts man, this is truly a very useful addon to firefox for all the manga readers.

thanks for the update ^^ looking forward to those 8 sites since lots of sites are going down ^^"

BTW, anyone know a site that keeps track of the number of completed series and updated series like onemanga does?

Java Programmer
    myanimelist keeps track of that... and mangaupdates keep track of scanlators releases

I believe myanimelist keeps track of completed series that is released in Japan, not the ones that are scanned.
    I'm looking for something like
    http://www.onemanga.com/recent/
    and
    http://www.onemanga.com/directory/completed/
    (note that on the right where the categories are, it shows the number of series in that category)

Java Programmer
    Quote Originally Posted by justinefremlouw View Post
    BTW, anyone know a site that keeps track of the number of completed series and updated series like onemanga does?
    You weren't asking about scanned releases, and about releases myanimelist is indeed one of the best.

But mangaupdates does keep track of what you asked, as i indicated... and gives your the scanlator group name and irc channel/webpage url. just doesnt provide download links (because they dont want to be shutdown)

lol, i said "like onemanga does", and last time I check, onemanga keeps track of scanned releases

mangaupdates lists all scanned stuff, even ones that have been already scanned..for example, the series "spiral" have long been finished according to onemanga, but mangaupdates list shows that a release yesterday for that series (different scanlator)...it's misleading and hard to weed out.

More importantly, mangaupdates completed (scanned) list doesn't tell you when something new has been added...(onemanga uses ...or at least be able to sort the list by date completed?)

Java Programmer
    updated, see first post for changelog

So, I used it on citymanga today and realized that it skips pages 0.o
    (It still says streamed all 19 pages, but it seems some pages aren't there 0.o)

Well I have to personally thank you for this awesome program. It's especially awesome because I can use it on manga I've downloaded on my HDD, which I will be doing a lot of since OM is going down. So, thanks.

So Longinus, the latest build still doesn't have the capability to add your own sites? Least the changelog doesn't say so. Will that be in version .5?

Also, I found this really good one, check it out.