Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Do you think you could also add support for somemanga.com?

Quote Originally Posted by longinus525 View Post
    lol i dont know when i will be able to deliver the next update as im going to the canary islands for vacations and i dont know if i will have internet there (i will be working on it however, so worst case scenario, when i get back i will deliver all i worked on.)
    You lucky bastard. Lol, just enjoy yourself man, no need to worry about programming while on vacation. Just the blue skies and blue ocean and hot babes should be all your concentrating on.

But soon as you get back from vacation well rested, I expect it done the next day.

Just curious, would your reader work on Trace manga on Mangafox?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    and hot babies.
    Dude, what's wrong with you?

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Wow your a Java programer?? Thats pretty epic. And just when onemanga got shutdown. Your my hero...

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Java Programmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post
    Wow your a Java programer?? Thats pretty epic. And just when onemanga got shutdown. Your my hero...
    Life didnt end, there are already 3 or 4 webpages trying to replace onemanga that have onemanga libraries and more so i dont see the crysis.

About somemanga, it isin my to-do list for a while now, but as they use a strange system for displaying the pages all in javascript and based in a javascrpt image gallery system. i didnt made it at the time because i had to do something completely different from what i am doing in other page's. it still is in the to-do list however, i just have to take a better look at the code to do it.