Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    1. Can you add mangable.com and ourmanga.com to the list?
    2. Can you make it so it automatically goes to the next chapter instead of having to manually select the next chapter?
    3. Can you add an option to minimize the screen and/or maximize without going fullscreen?
    4. Can you add spacebar, enter, and/or scrolling to go to the next page. I'm used to using one of these rather than the arrows.
    3. Also, mangafox.com and mangatoshokan.com doesn't work with this. Double pages doesn't seem to work properly either.

Thanks

Java Programmer
    1. ourmanga already is part of the list. i will add mangable to the to-do list.
    2. i didnt do that because i only stream next chapter after the change action, i want to be able togo back before skipping chapter, u can use "p" to go to next chapter, so isnt that big of a deal.
    3. i dont undestood what u asked in this point lol.
    4. yes can do i used most webreader standarts, but i can, without any problem, add that shortcuts
    3. double pages are working properly, i extensively tried it. About the 2 webpages, they must have changed their page code, it was working properly last time i tried them(last week) i will look in to it.

Most of this things will be added sunday, in my next release.

1. I tried ourmanga on the series "Ga-Rei" and it says "invalid url". Also, can you add citymanga.com?
    3. The way I understand it, the program runs on full screen. I want to minimize it without closing it. Otherwise, multitasking is hard XP

I don't suppose you will be adding support for Firefox 4 Beta 2 will you?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKiller View Post
    I don't suppose you will be adding support for Firefox 4 Beta 2 will you?
    firefox 4? oh shit, I better upgrade too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    firefox 4? oh shit, I better upgrade too.
    Yeah, it's alright I guess. Most add-ons are broken, I had to go like half the day without Adblock Plus (that was hell). And if you use a persona/theme with it the minimize/close buttons in the top right are missing. Anyways, back on track, hope we see support for it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKiller View Post
    Yeah, it's alright I guess. Most add-ons are broken, I had to go like half the day without Adblock Plus (that was hell). And if you use a persona/theme with it the minimize/close buttons in the top right are missing. Anyways, back on track, hope we see support for it soon.
    hmmm, guess I'll wait then, they changed the damn look of it as well, to match google chrome's look. I don't like that at all :(

Btw longinus, was having little problems with version .3
    First off, it took forever to stream the whole chapter, compared to what it used to before when i first started using it. Before it took 30 seconds for full chapter, now it takes 5 minutes atleast, not sure if that was due to my net connection tho, which was kinda slower the last few weeks.

Also if you start reading it before it finishes streaming and then you archive it, the archive usually is missing a page, the first one after the title page. So what I had to do was always go to the first page, let it finish streaming, then archive it, then check the archive page by page. And if I wanted to read it again in the reader, I would have to stream it again which was annoying. I thought it would've been saved in the cache so the second streaming wouldn't be needed. Also you need to make it so one can minimize it without exiting out.

And then before I upgrade to .43, can you tell us how to add our own sites to it, sry haven't read the changelog for any directions yet, too lazy.

I saw another cool one which was an exe application but it had some soundtracks in their as well (like GOW and Naruto music), I'll see if i can find that out again, so you can check it out and steal some features.

But my main problem is that the archives usually miss a page like the first page will be totally skipped and the archive numbers replace the other page numbers so it looks normal at first glance but you gotta make sure to double check the page count as it missed a page, I've had that happen several times.

You do know you can change it so it looks like the old version of Firefox right? And I don't have any of those problems.

Java Programmer
    In the current version you still cant add your own parser scripts, i didnt get into that yet. but the problem you mention about saving to archive is fixed, beetween other things, about firefox 4 compatibility, yeah it is a easy fix, will be added by next version.

Sorry im taking so long, i have a huge to-do list and little time lately, but i promise i will post the update soon

Java Programmer
    And... updated xD Next version i will be for most part only adding parsers (now that onemanga is down). I have 8 webpages currently in the to-do list lol I will also continue adding the dropbox support

cheers