Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Whats weird is I remember seeing this program or something similar to it last year.

Java Programmer
    Thanks Jinoh apreciatted

Hand Banana, my idea for this software appeared a couple of weeks ago, but it is possible someone already made something similar (i havent seen it)

P.S: Update, see main post for changelog, bugs fixed, and also added support to suggested webreader from Rokudaime Sennin, if anyone want other webreader please tell me. i will gladly add them

Regards

longinus. I got the thing installed, and the plugin, then added the plugin button to the toolbar. And then went to mangastream.com and tried to watch it in the streamer, this is the error that I got, says Manga end Invalid

fix it bro

However that said, it worked beautifully for onemanga, it only took 30 seconds to stream the whole thing, and I like the right to left feature, and I just hit save, the whole archive is there. Wow, I was amazed at how fast it saved the pages, totally sweet. However I still need it working for the mangastream site.

one more thing, a zoom feature would be nice for those doublepages.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-02-2010 at 05:15 AM.

Java Programmer
    Yes i didnt add support to mangastream yet, give me a half a hour and i post a new version, thanks by the feedback

btw do you have the latest version of java runtime ? i have defined the nimbus lookandfeel but in your computer appears the old vanilla one, i suggest you update your java runtime version

EDIT: Added a new version, with mangastream support (i misread mangastream for mangashare on your recommendation post, that was the reason i missed it, sorry xD)
    Last edited by longinus525; 07-02-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by longinus525 View Post
    Yes i didnt add support to mangastream yet, give me a half a hour and i post a new version, thanks by the feedback

btw do you have the latest version of java runtime ? i have defined the nimbus lookandfeel but in your computer appears the old vanilla one, i suggest you update your java runtime version

EDIT: Added a new version, with mangastream support (i misread mangastream for mangashare on your recommendation post, that was the reason i missed it, sorry xD)
    yea, i need to update java, i'll do it after the reformat, it's fine for now. So you think you'll be adding zoom as well?

And wow, I can't believe your creation is called manga streamer, and you forgot to add support for the mangastream website, I would've thought that should be the first one on your list.

Yea, I know, you prolly thought of the name separately, but it's like you two were fated, this'll be great for the mangastream site.

btw, can ya show me a screenshot of the new look with updated java, if i like it too much i might as well update then.

Man, I would like to thank you for your great service to manga fans. Truly, your work is quite appreciated. Cause we gotta archive all this shit before they shut the sites down, LMFAO.

Java Programmer
    I add the magnifier suggestion to my to-do list

Here is the screenshoot with the correct look-and-feel: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/43/exampless.jpg
    compare with your own

edit: Bump, app updated, major update, see changelog for details

wow, the update worked so beautifully. man, I absolutely love it. great job.

loved the new doublepage/single page, and autohide taskbar features. And it streams all 18 pages in less than 20 seconds, couldn't ask for anything better at all, they remain cached and archivable with just one click. Just awesome, too good, I don't have enough good things to say about this tiny software, every1 I recommend you try this.

only thing now is the zoom/magnifier and your set or maybe how about an ability to autoarchive a whole series, let's say wolf guy for instance, 66 chapters, there should be a feature for it to download all chapters by just one click, is it possible?

Java Programmer
    I dont know about implementing it directly in the reader, but i could easily make a tool to archive a full manga series, at least for most webpages, like mangashare, onemanga and mangafox, the one's that allow continuous reading. you would just have to give the link for the manga page and it would basically stream all the chapters and save them in sequence, the code is already ready for serialization, it would be like making a batch...

Btw, i received complaints about the parser for mangastream from their administrators, something about not wanting to allow archiving easily or stuff... im still waiting for a response but i will probably have to either remove the archiving for mangastream or the full parser. So if you want to be able to archive their stuff do it before the next update because i will probably be forced to remove it (at the moment the file online still fully suports it... so) i will keep you posted.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I'm gonna try this when I get home. Although I download most mangas, I've been getting lazy and reading online.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Java Programmer
    New Update. Added bookmarking, autosave and more. See first post for changelog