9 26.47%
  • Average

2 5.88%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 5.88%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Most of it was pointless and unnecessary. This flashback would have been excellent if Ace was alive then he died. You know get us to actually care significantly more and then kill him. But instead Ace died, we moved on and then this stuff is shoved into our faces for a good two months. I never thought I would complain about One Piece. I always thought it was too perfectly done, but the last four or five months have been terrible for me. It probably is just me, but I really feel that One Piece has become too crazy and predictable. Maybe I have just outgrown this manga.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    Most of it was pointless and unnecessary. This flashback would have been excellent if Ace was alive then he died. You know get us to actually care significantly more and then kill him. But instead Ace died, we moved on and then this stuff is shoved into our faces for a good two months. I never thought I would complain about One Piece. I always thought it was too perfectly done, but the last four or five months have been terrible for me. It probably is just me, but I really feel that One Piece has become too crazy and predictable. Maybe I have just outgrown this manga.
    yeah its just you and its not predictable what part of this did any one guess i mean come on man. if you thought this was bad you dont know what good is sure its getting a bit played out but its still BAD A** and epic

I almost cried on that chapter. That was a good end of the flashback as well. Well done Oda.

Looks like my prediction of Dragon saving Sabo could be true after all. If anyone tried to check the hats of the guys in the boat, you'll see a feather quite similar to the people who rescued Robin.

yeah i agree with you and i say that to that means they may be higher ups in the R.A.

ok the chapter was really good what i liked the most is the last page where luffy finally admitted that he is weak. and now that he realized that will help him grow stronger.

Well now we know what drives Luffy and now that he has hit rock bottom he can climb higher then before.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

finally the flashback is over...
    hope to see a lil bit of the crew instead of luffy in the next chapter

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Poor guy. It was nice getting that last look of Luffy and Ace's childhood together, and all the happy times they had. Of course coming back to reality and Luffy acknowledging his weakness and inability to save Ace makes his sacrifice even sadder.

Oda could really go anywhere with the plot now but I'm hoping to see a bit of Luffy development and a glimpse of the other Strawhats in the next few chaps.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    I agree with you about the flashback comment. It was unneeded and would've been better off if it was told earlier, like when Ace died. I especially hate it when Oda takes a week off and produces a chapter worse than Bleach's. I hope we move on with the story and there are no speed bumps (breaks) along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I could of sworn she fell down the stairs and thats how she died?

Anyways cool chapter. I always thought Luffy needed to train more rather than just using his extreme emotions to muscle his way through everything to the brink of death. Sad it had to take his brothers death to show him he needs more strength but I guess thats what happens when you take things for granted...
    True, always admired Zoro, because he was the only one in the ship who actually trained, all the time. Everyone else was just partying, which ofc gave hilarious moments, but made them feel not too motivated compared to Zoro.

Also good to see Luffy truely devastated, it was about time to give him some true realization about things, hopefully we'll now see some maturing. Not too much! Luffy is an awesome character, but some.