9 26.47%
  • Average

2 5.88%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 5.88%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    OK GUYS IM reading this and it just hit me! LUFFY's not going to fishman island! his totally going to destroy the tenriubito....just imagine how weak all the worlds forces are?! and the straw hats will be "so fresh, so clean!"..... Sanji was the most psyched of them, wanting to meat the beutifull mermaids, now that his Okama, lets say he doesn't care animore. lol

AND NAMI CAN FLY THE SHIP! and franky is gonna have some nice ass heat seaking missiles....and SOGEKING, is going to be brave! NOT! lol

im just letting it flow.

Hancock will eventually offer to teach Luffy how to use Haki, and from there Luffy will discover how to control the Haoushoku Haki.

Of course it'll take a good long while before he gets to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by chucknorris2 View Post
    my prediction: luffy will temporarily lose his will to fight. An event will happen that will make him charged up again.
    Im thinking hes going to get a glimpse into his friends lives and see how hard they are struggling to become stronger to help protect each other and he will be reminded of how he needs to train too. They all get a huge power boost from being alone all this time and then meet up again. Im thinking hes going to get trained by the amazonian girls and breaks up their island so much they basically kick him off cause hes too strong lol
    A pie in the sky?

I liked the chapter but I am SO glad the flashback is over.
    I don't really think it my self but I wonder if Sabo is the reason someone was shouting for first aid.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/72772619/8
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Hancock will eventually offer to teach Luffy how to use Haki, and from there Luffy will discover how to control the Haoushoku Haki.

Of course it'll take a good long while before he gets to that point.
    I think the same thing. I'm hoping it would lead to a time skip.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    I don't really think it my self but I wonder if Sabo is the reason someone was shouting for first aid.
    exactly, i was wondering why no one else caught on that.
    Theres no reason why Oda would just put that one scene of Dragon for no reason.... and whoever thought that it was the night where she fell of the stairs....it could be but back in the ch 5 flashback it was a full moon where in this scene its half..

SABO IS FUCKIN ALIVE!! AHAHAHHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    OMG! That's a great catch/theory! I hadn't thought of that.

But being the master of storytelling and suspense that we know Oda to be, and with 589 chapters down, I believe the next chapter should be: THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! DUHN, DUHN, DUHHHHNNNN!

It's perfect! The crew is already split, so they go on about their lives, becoming teachers and bank tellers and generally productive members of society. And Luffy has already given up his dream. So the final chapter should just be him reintroducing himself into society by renting himself out as a human bounce-house for birthday parties! The end!

Wow, awesome theory! I mean, I just thought that the first aid and rations was for the injured refugees that Dragon just took. I'm such an idiot for thinking with logic.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    OMG! That's a great catch/theory! I hadn't thought of that.

But being the master of storytelling and suspense that we know Oda to be, and with 589 chapters down, I believe the next chapter should be: THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! DUHN, DUHN, DUHHHHNNNN!

It's perfect! The crew is already split, so they go on about their lives, becoming teachers and bank tellers and generally productive members of society. And Luffy has already given up his dream. So the final chapter should just be him reintroducing himself into society by renting himself out as a human bounce-house for birthday parties! The end!
    are you on crack or did you mom drop you as a kid

any way i thought they were talking about sabo to and was it just me or was zoro in the flash back to? and man i hate being wrong
    (cuz it never happens LOL) but i said oda would just jump back in to the main story line oh well can win them all huh. at least we go back to the main story now i think next chap will not be any thing to important just jimbi and boa trying to snap luffy out out of it and maybe him leaveing for A.lilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I could of sworn she fell down the stairs and thats how she died?

I always like when people can't detect a good joke.

Also great chapter. No more flashbacks. I still don't see what purpose Sabo served but whatever.