17 36.17%
  • |3| Average

15 31.91%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Depends on how it's written in the raws. Flame Moon would be a good guess. Could also be "circle moon" or "moon edge".

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Tensa Zangetsu looks like a cross between younger Aizen and Ulquiorra

My favorite part was when Aizen is just walking along, leaving corpses behind cause of his spiritual pressure, that's just badass.
    True he did look like them, also with a mix of byakuya too. That guy to me just looks like the coolest character in bleach right now.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    i couldnt help but feel a similarity in ichigos training with narutos sage training, naruto going to a seculded place 2 train whilst pain attacked konoha and ichgo in this valley place to learn the last getsuga tenshou,
    anyway nice chapter and yea that kid tensa looks badass, i thought it was a younger aizen as well
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    i couldnt help but feel a similarity in ichigos training with narutos sage training, naruto going to a seculded place 2 train whilst pain attacked konoha and ichgo in this valley place to learn the last getsuga tenshou,
    I assume you haven't seen Dragonball?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Depends on how it's written in the raws. Flame Moon would be a good guess. Could also be "circle moon" or "moon edge".
    I thought it translates to Crescent Moon but I'm no expert...

- Nice chapter I actually liked it and I wonder if the reason why his Bankai seems uninterested in helping him is because he has not tamed it yet.

In any case I look forward to the next one....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The battling inner demons happens so often in manga and anime its amazing. Whether it be yourself (the most common) or an aspect of yourself its is a theme that happens more often then not. TZ is cool the younger version of Z I wonder if Ichigo learns his new technique what he will look like a baby lol
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Awww.... Give Ichigo a break. The last time he visited Zangetsu, his inner city wasn't underwater and Zangetsu didn't look like UlquiAizen (lol). I think those are legit reasons for him to be surprised.
    I also want to emphasize that Ichigo wasn't surprised the last time he went into his inner world and faced his hollow, more than Zangetsu being gone, which again, isn't strange considering that he didn't know about the relationship between his hollow and Zangetsu. Plus, it gave us some (un)necessary comical relief!
    I think I get why tensa zangetsu is pissed. zangetsu said he would give Ichigo any power to make sure it wouldn't rain in his world. Now the whole place is under water. lol. IchigoFail.
    Heh, you actually remembered that. Nice catch.

As for Engetsu, Denshi Jisho directly translates it into crescent moon, but aye, it depends on how it's spelt. Given the previous moon-theme for Ichigo though, I don't find it too unlikely.

http://jisho.org/words/?jap=engetsu&eng=&dict=edict

- Nice chapter I actually liked it and I wonder if the reason why his Bankai seems uninterested in helping him is because he has not tamed it yet.
    Tensa Zangetsu said that he and Ichigo want to protect different things, and this is why he doesn't want Ichigo to learn the new getsuga. It is likely that Tensa Zangetsu is focused on something more interpersonal, as SquadZero noticed, now all of Ichigo's inner world is full with water. It could be related.

It went by waaaaay too fast for me. Just when I was getting really interested, we jump to some random fat ass in a suit dying from the awesomeness that is Aizen...and then it was over. I thought it was interesting that each form of Ichigo's powers have their own spirit. I kinda thought his Shikai/Bankai would be the same old dude, especially considering he had to beat the older Zangetsu to obtain Bankai.

I think Kubo's idea of drawing TZ was to combine all of Ichigo's past opponents, to give the idea that the fight with TZ would be a lot harder than anyone before.

i like very much that ichigo is finally learning something. It is also nice that we may seem some story progression as well. But one thing bleach isn't, and thats fast paced (imo) really what happened their? not much, i think with a better use of diaglogue you could compress that greatly, and leave the anime fill in the walking around town crap.

my 2 cents...