• |3| Average

15 31.91%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Nothing really happened this chapter.

although we did get to see an evolved version of Zangetsu, which earned the chapter a 4 in my book. Tensa Zangetsu better be one bad muthaf#cka!

I wonder if we've seen Isshin's Engetsu yet. I would hope not. Aizen brushed off everythng Isshin threw at him.

Tensa Zangestu looks like byakuya.

The chapter did move pretty fast. The bullshit title page needs to go. Why does Kubo always put it around page 4 or 5?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I like how Kubo put thought into Tensa Zangetsu's design. One can actually trace the features of old Zangetsu there. Unfortunately, that was pretty much it for this chapter. I did expect a bit more plot progression considering last week's build up. At least the fight will look awesome in the anime. It's kind of funny of how we wanted to have some inner world shit for so long time, but when we get it we complain over lack of substance.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Tensa Zangetsu looks like a cross between younger Aizen and Ulquiorra

My favorite part was when Aizen is just walking along, leaving corpses behind cause of his spiritual pressure, that's just badass.
    I thought so too. Aizen is like a walking plague.

sig made by me

lol why is he always surprised by someone knowing what his swords name it/his sword magically appearing/him falling into a city/his seeing someone who looks like Zangetsu... Your in your fucking sword, grow a damn brain already, I would have thought you would have guessed that what him by now -_-

Ugh frustrating. I loved the Aizen part though, always wondered what would happen if he had that much spiritual pressure and was around normal people, but didn't think they would have exploded lol
    A pie in the sky?

Ok,so the chapter went by fast but it was alright. We found out what's Isshin's zanpaktou's name. Younger Zangetsu looks like he not someone to f@ck with, did you see how Ichigo almost got his head cut in half. And Aizen, that bad muthaf@cker there, walking around killing people who are either sleeping or just got up at the wrong damn time. I hope he doesn't do anything to Tatsuki cause that would suck.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol why is he always surprised by someone knowing what his swords name it/his sword magically appearing/him falling into a city/his seeing someone who looks like Zangetsu... Your in your fucking sword, grow a damn brain already, I would have thought you would have guessed that what him by now -_-

Ugh frustrating. I loved the Aizen part though, always wondered what would happen if he had that much spiritual pressure and was around normal people, but didn't think they would have exploded lol
    Awww.... Give Ichigo a break. The last time he visited Zangetsu, his inner city wasn't underwater and Zangetsu didn't look like UlquiAizen (lol). I think those are legit reasons for him to be surprised.

Anyway, it should be against the law to have so much self-confidence like Aizen. He's like that one guy who's just good at Life. If there's one person winning Life, it would be Aizen lol.

It wasn't Aizen's spiritual pressure that was killing everybody. Aizen is just so bad ass, people of less awesomeness will end up a bloody mess. Aizen even warned them, so it's their own fault for not being so awesome. Someday I will be that cool.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Tensa Zangetsu looks like a cross between younger Aizen and Ulquiorra

My favorite part was when Aizen is just walking along, leaving corpses behind cause of his spiritual pressure, that's just badass.
    this chapter was good, it seem kinda short ... but i think the tensa Zangetsu look like alittle like Byakuya... aizen i one bad dude
    Spoiler!

I liked the chapter. Of course it felt short, but getting any kind of storyline out of bleach will make a chapter feel short. Its like trying to flood a desert with a drizzle.

I think I get why tensa zangetsu is pissed. zangetsu said he would give Ichigo any power to make sure it wouldn't rain in his world. Now the whole place is under water. lol. IchigoFail.

Anyone got a translation on the name of Isshin's zanpakuto? Engetsu?

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I liked the chapter. Of course it felt short, but getting any kind of storyline out of bleach will make a chapter feel short. Its like trying to flood a desert with a drizzle.

I think I get why tensa zangetsu is pissed. zangetsu said he would give Ichigo any power to make sure it wouldn't rain in his world. Now the whole place is under water. lol. IchigoFail.

Anyone got a translation on the name of Isshin's zanpakuto? Engetsu?
    Through my very, very little knowledge of Japanese (a.k.a. stuff I've picked up on having read/watched numerous manga/anime by now), I would guess that "Engetsu" would translate to "Flame Moon". Don't quote me on this though. Wait for somebody with a clue like Kuroihikari to get here.