Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    In which all those are perfect traits of being an assassin.
    You're missing the point. Regardless of whether or not she's an assassin, she's not an assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    You're missing the point. Regardless of whether or not she's an assassin, she's not an assassin.
    LMAO what the shit is this?

Why don't you guys just say, "She's an assassin, she just doesn't act like an assassin"......

I didn't really mean it

However, there's an explanation for what they're saying. Soi Fong became who she is mostly because she idolized Yoruichi, and even up to now she maintains a pretentious air. Being an assassin was her job, not her psyche. So, in that sense, it's possible that her real personality is something related to her bankai and not to her being an assassin. I think it's unlikely, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Why don't you guys just say, "She's an assassin, she just doesn't act like an assassin"......
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I didn't really mean it

However, there's an explanation for what they're saying. Soi Fong became who she is mostly because she idolized Yoruichi, and even up to now she maintains a pretentious air. Being an assassin was her job, not her psyche. So, in that sense, it's possible that her real personality is something related to her bankai and not to her being an assassin. I think it's unlikely, though.
    Bingo. Nicely put. Thats like saying, "Steve works for the City's police force as a cop. But Steve is not a cop."

Instead of, "Steve works for the City's police force as a cop. But Steve doesn't act like a cop.

Soifon is an assassin as she has been trained and fully mastered that arts. But the way she idolizes Yorichi (or however you spell it) gets in the way of her assassin character.

And her personality certainly does reflect in her Bankai. She's got big attitude therefore, big Bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    And her personality certainly does reflect in her Bankai. She's got big attitude therefore, big Bankai.
    It's too big, it's too wide
    It's too strong, it won't fit
    It's too much, it's too tough
    She talk like this 'cause she can back it up

She got a big bankai, such a huge bankai
    I love her big bankai, it's too much
    She walk like this 'causes he can back it up

Bankai so big, you must admit
    I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch
    Bankai so strong, if you ain't know
    I don't need no beat, I can sing it with piano

Man that sounds gay :(

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I'd say it's an even greater accomplishment that she's managed to become a master assassin considering her personality traits, never mind the fact that she apparently completes her missions without ever having to release her bankai, or at the most, very rarely.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."