Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Torrents people, do not make threads without putting up torrents as well, arrrgh.
    As soon as you post Streaming links for every one YOU create.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Great episode! But the manga version was better.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I think it fits her well. Soi Fon isn't really that assassin-like in terms of personality, really. Just because she is an assassin it doesn't make her an assassin. Soi Fon completely lacks subtlety. She also has a tendency to stab people in the back with her remarks so I see how both the shikai and bankai fit her.

Anyway, the stream didn't work for me, so downloading it right now.

Ok, do you realize the amount of stu... nevermind just skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ok, do you realize the amount of stu... nevermind just skip it.
    No, no.... Go on. Say what you wanted to say. Since he hasn't realized the silliness of that statement, it's better someone else point it out for some lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No, no.... Go on. Say what you wanted to say. Since he hasn't realized the silliness of that statement, it's better someone else point it out for some lulz.
    i think he meant that though as a captain of 3 squad her job is assassination so she is an assassin her personality is not of an assassin.

Assasins have been throughout ages silent and stealthy. She does not have the typical personality to fit that even if her skills do match that of an assassin in shikai mode. Honestly most assassins usually train in the one strike kill. They memorize vital kill spots to do this. Her ability forces her to attack twice, granted her speed and ingenuity allows this to be possible.

Still Omaeda is the least stealthy character in Bleach he doesnt come across super fast and is mostly a muscle character with seemingly little brains. He is my least favorite character and the least fitting of lieutenant let alone one of the 2nd squad. Granted his flash steps surprise me but he still doesnt seem like a fighter or even an assassin. Also shouldnt a lieutenant be able to use kido?
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

was an ok episode, best part was Soi Fon's bankai after it exploded and created that giant orange explosion, looked pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Assasins have been throughout ages silent and stealthy. She does not have the typical personality to fit that even if her skills do match that of an assassin in shikai mode. Honestly most assassins usually train in the one strike kill. They memorize vital kill spots to do this. Her ability forces her to attack twice, granted her speed and ingenuity allows this to be possible.

Still Omaeda is the least stealthy character in Bleach he doesnt come across super fast and is mostly a muscle character with seemingly little brains. He is my least favorite character and the least fitting of lieutenant let alone one of the 2nd squad. Granted his flash steps surprise me but he still doesnt seem like a fighter or even an assassin. Also shouldnt a lieutenant be able to use kido?
    Agreed. I would like to point out that even tho she has to attack twice, if the opponent is unaware of her abilities, the first strike is enough to put fear into their hearts, which she can use to her advantage when going for the kill. She works more like a komodo dragon rather than a cheetah. Altho she's as fast as a cheetah, her first goal is to just get a bite off the victim, marking them, death is pretty much inevitable after that for most of the opponents, leaving out the top tier.

Man you guys really don't pay attention to the manga at all do you. Let me ask you this. What the fuck was Soifon before she became a Captain?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Man you guys really don't pay attention to the manga at all do you. Let me ask you this. What the fuck was Soifon before she became a Captain?
    Professional ass-kisser? Fanclub president? Shinigami pillow?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Professional ass-kisser? Fanclub president? Shinigami pillow?
    In which all those are perfect traits of being an assassin.