Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Uchiha Madara,Tobi and Kyuubi connection

In chapter 370 it was suggested that Uchiha Madara was the cause of Kyuubi summoning.I highly doubt it but it would sorta explain how the Bijuus came to be other than them just magically popping up out of nowhere. It would also open the question of who summon the rest of them.Maybe we might get to know about the ninjas that lived before the 1st Hokage,back to the point of this thread.Madara = Tobi why do I think so, Orochimaru had his body transfer jutsu,maybe Madara had his own jutsu that would keep him alive. The 3rd Hokage was a old man even before Naruto was born,and the day Naruto was born the Kyuubi was summoned and since Madara might have been the cause of his summoning it’s possible that he was alive back then.Even if Madara isn’t Tobi can you explain how Tobi has his powers.

madara is tobi- tobi is madara what is so hard about that

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    that's not quite true, it hasn't been revealed who tobi is, nor has it been revealed madara summoned the kyuubi, nor madara is alive at this moment.

Kyuubi summon was merely assumption.
    Tobi hasn't shown us yet who he really is.
    Madara would be the only one who might've be able summon the kyuubi, but it's a fact he died, so we can't say he really did.

Also people state Madara was a good friend of the first hokage, to them: That hasn't been proven by the manga yet, it was part of a fanfic/theory about: Uchiha's past & the Tengu.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    that's not quite true, it hasn't been revealed who tobi is, nor has it been revealed madara summoned the kyuubi, nor madara is alive at this moment.

Kyuubi summon was merely assumption.
    Tobi hasn't shown us yet who he really is.
    Madara would be the only one who might've be able summon the kyuubi, but it's a fact he died, so we can't say he really did.

Also people state Madara was a good friend of the first hokage, to them: That hasn't been proven by the manga yet, it was part of a fanfic/theory about: Uchiha's past & the Tengu.
    that is somewhat true,but the most logical answer is tobi is madara
    plus there is no proof telling us Madara is dead and he was one of the founders of Konoha.I don't think you would help make something with someone you didn't like
    here is something i took of a website that proves my theory to be right

Quoted from leafninja.com
    Uchiha Madara was a highly skilled ninja who lived years previously. He founded the Uchiha clan and was one of the founders of Konoha.Madara's fame and powerful Sharingan eye chakra was even known to the Kyuubi. Kyuubi regarded this chakra from the cursed bloodline as even more ominous than his own. He would bear witness to this chakra again in the form of Uchiha Sasuke. Madara himself was said to have the ability to summon the Bijuu. This ability was apparently similar to the one possessed by Shodai Hokage, though it is unclear if Madara could control the demon once it was summoned. At some point the men apparently had a falling out, and the two did battle at the Valley of the End. It is said the destruction was so great it tore the earth asunder, creating the very valley. Two gigantic statues were later erected on the spot in their honor.

The group Akatsuki sought to capture the Bijuu for their own ends. It was revealed that their leader Pein, actually reported to Tobi, one of the new members of the group. There was apparently more to Tobi than meets the eye, as he revealed in an ominous voice that Uchiha's Sasuke's Sharingan was growing powerful. This was something he could recognize with his own Sharingan power, as Uchiha Madara.

The kyuubi is huge mass of chakra created from the malice and evil toughts of the people, maybe the other bijuus are created in the same way. Maybe madara is the only person who found out to summon the kyuubi and if you look at it the history of the Uchiha clan seems to be very dark, in other words born in malice and hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Meh, ofcourse he is. come on -.- First talk about madara and then a picture of Tobi on the statue of Madara, and the first Tobi comment, what more evidence could you possibly need <.>
    Sup' kidz

i can't remember that the manga stated Madara being one of the founders of konoha, he was alive during that period, is what only has been told to us

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    I thought so too. But as it turns out it was a bad scanlation I got that out of. Tobi didn't quite say he is "Uchiha Madara" it was more like "Uchiha Madara's power" But I do believe it might just turn out to be Tobi. After all the story does seem to be predictable enough but just enought to keep people guessing. *cough*Naruto's daddy*cough*(who didn't see that coming....)
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

It surprised me that actually Uchiha Madara summoned kyuubi. that means those ancient monsters can be summoned with great power. and is that also mean that there are maybe shinobis who are as powerful as Uchiha Madara since there are 9 ancient monsters?? and if there are shinobis, are they still alive?
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9836&dateline=1189890  408

Greenmoon666 is the love of my life. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    It surprised me that actually Uchiha Madara summoned kyuubi. that means those ancient monsters can be summoned with great power. and is that also mean that there are maybe shinobis who are as powerful as Uchiha Madara since there are 9 ancient monsters?? and if there are shinobis, are they still alive?
    We don't know what it requires to summon a beast like the kyuubi. What we know is that to summon normal beats like Tsunade's, Jiraiya's and Orochimaru's requires certain amount of chakra and chakra control.