Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    alright guys, it's my first time posting but i think that i've noticed something really important so yeah, hear me out.

Hypothesis: MADARA USES OBITO'S BODY

Evidence:
    1) Obito is the only person left with the sharingan besides sasuke and itachi.
    2) Madara's mask only reveals one RIGHT EYE sharingan.
    3) Before obito supposedly died, he transferred one sharingan to kakashi's LEFT EYE.
    4) Therefore, it only makes sense that madara/tobi's mask reveals only his RIGHT EYE because he has obito's body - his LEFT EYE is GONE, GIVEN TO KAKASHI.

You seem to forget that Obito's whole right side was crushed under a rock so technically if Tobi is Obito, he shouldn't have any eyes. The only things about a Tobi/Madara connection that I'm willing to believe right now are: A.)Tobi's body is being used or controlled by the will of Uchiha Madara. B.)Tobi is another Uchiha trying to realize Uchiha Madara's goal. If Tobi does turn out to be Obito, there better be a whole lot of explanation.

good point. damn, i didn't see that.
    but then again, there still is a slight possibility right? because crushed doesn't mean totally gone.

There is a litle flaw in the Obito=Tobi theory.The kakashi gaiden is not animated and the anime fans woudn't know about Obito so Tobi is def not Obito

Quote Originally Posted by chros.nn View Post
    good point. damn, i didn't see that.
    but then again, there still is a slight possibility right? because crushed doesn't mean totally gone.
    I guess there could still be a slight possibility that his right eye wasn't completely damaged but soon after Obito was crushed by the rock, the other rock nins caused the place to cave in. He was already half dead before the cave in anyway. So if he survived even a little after that, he would of suffocated to death. So after all that, I'm just not seeing Tobi as Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I guess there could still be a slight possibility that his right eye wasn't completely damaged but soon after Obito was crushed by the rock, the other rock nins caused the place to cave in. He was already half dead before the cave in anyway. So if he survived even a little after that, he would of suffocated to death. So after all that, I'm just not seeing Tobi as Obito.
    true.. but, the sasuke vs naruto fight at VoTe also shown sasuke picking up naruto and smashing his head on the ground when they jumped of that cliff... so there is chance he survived...

I attribute that to Naruto's unusual thick-headedness, physically and mentally lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chros.nn View Post
    alright guys, it's my first time posting but i think that i've noticed something really important so yeah, hear me out.

Hypothesis: MADARA USES OBITO'S BODY

Evidence:
    1) Obito is the only person left with the sharingan besides sasuke and itachi.
    2) Madara's mask only reveals one RIGHT EYE sharingan.
    3) Before obito supposedly died, he transferred one sharingan to kakashi's LEFT EYE.
    4) Therefore, it only makes sense that madara/tobi's mask reveals only his RIGHT EYE because he has obito's body - his LEFT EYE is GONE, GIVEN TO KAKASHI.
    If you state that Obito is the only other Uchiha alive as a fact its ridiculous. Every Uchiha can still be alive if you think that way, damn even Asuma is still alive then.

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi169 View Post
    There is a litle flaw in the Obito=Tobi theory.The kakashi gaiden is not animated and the anime fans woudn't know about Obito so Tobi is def not Obito
    That doesn't matter, they may Introduce Tobi in the anime and introduce Obito afterwards

Like we have seen Sai en Yamato at the very beginning of the anime, while they are introduced later in the manga...

but still, in my opinion:

Tobi =! Obito

Maybe Tobi is Uchiha madara's son?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"