About the whole tobi/madara/obito thing

I think that theres too many thing pointing to tobi being obito especially in the way he looks. The whole only see the right eye thing and the hair and the fact that obito was left in the rain country. But then i wonder what was the point to the Kakashi gaiden i mean no other character had a back story so it doesnt make sense unless its a clue. So i started thinking that maybe madara does what orochimaru does in that he takes bodies and transfers his soul or whatever to them. So that if obito is tobi its obito's body with madaras conciousness. And this would also maybe explain how itachi ended up in the akatsuki and why tobi comments on the power of sasuke's eyes compared to itachis as in sasuke might be a better host. This kinda made sense to me because orochimaru didnt get the change body technique untill after he left the akatsuki. The biggest flaw i see here is that madara didnt found the akatsuki well maybe but pain is the leader although he's ordered around by tobi so i dunno but yea. The main theory is that if it is obitos body its madara's conciousness.

i don't think Tobi=Obito/Madara.. we could say most of obito's body was crushed in kakashi gaiden, so if Tobi was madara with obito's body, we might see someone more genius in medical jutsu than tsunade and a jutsu that superior than the one orochi has been using..

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Obito DIED in the grass country not the rain country

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    Obito DIED in the grass country not the rain country
    Oh, it said he died in the rain country on that other thread, my mistake, i also though it was rain so i just assumed. Thanks for the correction.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Yea thats alright. stories get so warped from being typed and read and typed again and so on and so forth. Its kind of like that game that we all used to play when we were kids in school when one person would be told a short story from ther teacher and all hte kids would be in a line and they each would have to wisper the story down a line of 20 or so kids and by the end of the line the story is so messed up and changed that nobody knows whats goin on.

...I kind of took that reference a little far...

I don't think Tobi is Obito.

Maybe that's why the anime hasn't shown Kakashi Gaiden yet, so the anime viewers don't have to find out about Obito and think "z0mg! that's tobi!"