9 23.68%
  • |3| Average

12 31.58%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

6 15.79%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    yeah but in order to achieve it he must have a deeper understanding of his zanpakuto i think.

Zanpakutou must be pretty stupid creatures. Can't they just make like the Kyuubi and realize that if the Shinigami dies, they die too? I mean....REALLY!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Zanpakutou must be pretty stupid creatures. Can't they just make like the Kyuubi and realize that if the Shinigami dies, they die too? I mean....REALLY!
    Apparently, Ichigo's hollow is much smarter than a Zanpakuto.
    Doesn't that make him more logical in that aspect? Its still instinctual in that its self preservation, but its justified by basic logic.
    I guess the other aspect is that giving a Shinigami powers they can't handle might harm them too. If Kenpatchi could use his shikai abilities without being synchronized, who knows the damage that could ensue. Also Ichigo has to force his abilites, meaning he has to have had the potential/strength to do this. I'm guessing overpowering your inner hollow and Zanpakuto is the only way to insure you can handle a new power from them.
    Spoiler!

Well we also have to remember Ichigo has only been a shinigami for what maybe a year or so even Hitsugaya's powers haven to matured yet and hes a Captain.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

It is more likely that Jinzen helps a shinigami to master his/her abilities rather than being a new form of bankai. By having a better communication between one's sword, it is easier to master it.

I see Matsumoto somehow popping up

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    But then again all a zanpakuto is is a part of the shinigami's soul, it knows no more than the shinigami does already, where as the jyuubi is a huge being with its own consciousness. Plus Ichigo is as dumb as rocks so I would not expect much from his Zanapkuto...
    A pie in the sky?