View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    8 21.05%
  • |4| Good

    9 23.68%
  • |3| Average

    12 31.58%
  • |2| Bad

    3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

    6 15.79%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67
  1. #21
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,605
    Hey son lets enter the parabolic time chamber to train for the end of the earth and achieve the level above super sayan. Gee this doesnt seem like its been done before.

    Jinzen seems like its another level of power (the final level) perhaps those who learn jinzen are the ones that go on to be the guardians of the king. Aizen probably just destroyed the beast to merely test his new powers as he stated but its doubtful with how calculating he is.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  2. #22
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Hey son lets enter the parabolic time chamber to train for the end of the earth and achieve the level above super sayan. Gee this doesnt seem like its been done before.

    Jinzen seems like its another level of power (the final level) perhaps those who learn jinzen are the ones that go on to be the guardians of the king. Aizen probably just destroyed the beast to merely test his new powers as he stated but its doubtful with how calculating he is.
    How can you doubt Aizen? he knew Ichigo and his dad was gonna use that to their advantage thats why he did it.

  3. #23
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    How can you doubt Aizen? he knew Ichigo and his dad was gonna use that to their advantage thats why he did it.
    Yep I wouldnt doubt it still it doesnt change how average this chapter was. This just becomes one of many more questions/holes that Kubo has created. The reason why Naruto was epic was they answered questions in a well done way and made you curious about the next chapter. This chapter makes me annoyed.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  4. #24
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Yep I wouldnt doubt it still it doesnt change how average this chapter was. This just becomes one of many more questions/holes that Kubo has created. The reason why Naruto was epic was they answered questions in a well done way and made you curious about the next chapter. This chapter makes me annoyed.
    Yeah it was an average chapter am just hoping this under 3 month of training we have a stronger and more confident Ichigo. If not am going to be highly upset.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  5. #25
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,605
    Last week I wanted to watch the training but after this week I am starting to think we should jsut do a time skip and just show us the results already.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  6. #26
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Last week I wanted to watch the training but after this week I am starting to think we should jsut do a time skip and just show us the results already.
    As much as I want to see the training that's exactly what I want to see happen.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  7. #27
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Last week I wanted to watch the training but after this week I am starting to think we should jsut do a time skip and just show us the results already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    As much as I want to see the training that's exactly what I want to see happen.
    Relax guys. It's not like kubo is gonna show us one hour of training per chapter for the next 2000 chapters. Or is he?

    LMAO

  8. #28
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Relax guys. It's not like kubo is gonna show us one hour of training per chapter for the next 2000 chapters. Or is he?

    LMAO
    LOL! I wouldn't put it pass him. Its kubo you don't know where he's going to take the story next but he sure can pull a surprise out of nowhere.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  9. #29
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    who are those who rated this chapter as excellent?????

  10. #30
    did aizen just cut Gin at the bottom of page 19? http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/29674590/19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •