• |3| Average

12 31.58%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.89%
  • |1| Terrible

6 15.79%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Didnt someone mention that last week roku? At least i thought of the same thing.. but we wont really know unless aizen says so.. But i would say it is at least possible..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Didnt someone mention that last week roku? At least i thought of the same thing.. but we wont really know unless aizen says so.. But i would say it is at least possible..
    Interesting, glad others thought so too. I didn't read last week's thread at all, lol. I must go home now (to the Naruto section)

Damn Tite is stretching this arc/series wrap-up out further than The BP Oil Spill!

The chapter felt indeed a bit too short, but Ichigo's expression when Isshin tries to explain the deal with the time is priceless!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Now this is a good way of entertaining us Kubo,.. not 4 sentences in 18 pages, but a normal conversation. Though it's exactly like Hyperbolic Time Chamber.. but it was okey.

Liked it, 3/5
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Veteran Member
    Also, I kinda wonder if the Jinzen or w/e brings out the "true bankai' kinda thing. Like, because he learned in such a weird way, he was unable to bring out his bankai properly. Although, it may be that zan''s always are growing more powerful the more time the spend with their shinigami... But I am leaning towards Jinzen being the the "true bankai" which ichigo didnt learn properly or something similar. I wonder if it is something like what kyo, ura, captain-commander, ukitake,yoruichi, and maybe even unohana have.. Like a bankai that is in the next stage or something. Hell, for ichigo, it might even just be more of a bankai, seeing as he has had bankai for so little. I mean, think about how all the other bankais have quite a lot of skills, or most of them anyway. Although, ichigo may only ever have one skill.. :-/

I just feel like there could be more to bankai.. seeing as its the final stage supposedly. That, or it is just some quick power-up kubo just thought of for ichigo.. Besides time/experience, this could explain why the list of shinigami i mentioned above are so much stronger than some of the others.. Although, the bond of shinigami and zan will strengthen over time, so it could just be a mixture.

It did feel so short, but i think it was because there was a lot of useless crap in this chapter..

The last page was enough to make it an okay chapter.

Isshin: "This time Zangetsu's gonna go wild."

Cant wait to see this
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Imo the chapter isn't so bad as others think. Transitions like this will always be weak compared to other chaps but I still like it.

Makes me want to watch DBZ right now. OK chapter, I want to see how wild zangetsu is gonna get.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Also, is Jinzen the next step up the ladder from Bankai?
    No the next step up is Ban-Bankai!

Meh chapter, I really hope there is someone in the town to buy them the hour of time Isshin thinks they have to spare -_-" Im pretty sure Aizen would take all of 2 farts to blows down the whole city...

All this chapter made me realize is how confusing Kubo can make Bleach and also how cool Tensa Zangetsu looks.

Sidenote: I just realized that Ichigo stays in bankai mode longer than anyone else in the series, and I know it takes a tremendous amount of reiatsu to make your shikai-bankai, but it must also eat up energy like none other to keep in bankai mode. I wonder if the longer he keeps in bankai mode the more energy he develops...
    A pie in the sky?