Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 408 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Bleach 408 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Yay, some internal world madness <3 It could be a great chapter.

DBZ go!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    DBZ go!
    haha lol The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

2000 hours of training, how many days is that exactly you may ask? about 83 1/2 days, give or take a couple hours.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

He needs every bit of it this had to happen... I always suspected that it would be some form of Kido time displacement used for training.

Hopefully after all this the return of the badass Ichigo form the SS arc will return....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    He needs every bit of it this had to happen... I always suspected that it would be some form of Kido time displacement used for training.

Hopefully after all this the return of the badass Ichigo form the SS arc will return....
    I sure do hope so!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

should i just start reading "Dragonball" all over again or what?. i mean, this is "Bleach" right?. conclude this sh*t already and move on.

at least, they show Tatsuki. i want KON da**it!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    should i just start reading "Dragonball" all over again or what?. i mean, this is "Bleach" right?. conclude this sh*t already and move on.

at least, they show Tatsuki. i want KON da**it!!.
    LMAO