Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kevyin View Post
    Odd how the bad guy founded the Uchiha clan..
    Bad guys never show true face, till they are uncovered. Same was with Hitler and Stalin, people didnt know about their felonies, till long time...

i think madara was fully killed the 1st defeat him but didnt kill him so he was still alive and maybe he had immortal by switching bodies and they switch bodies with tobi and he only got the left eye sharigan but its amazing how this writer tells his story i at first i thaught anyone from jounin level can kill tobi but not even pein can kill. my final point would be that he is tobi body but is madara

damn.....tha fact now is.... madara is alive n 1st is dead.... madara was DEFEATED... not killed. so he sumhow brought his cursed soul into obito aka tobi cuz... obito was dying n obito had the sharaingan on his right eye... so madara was like a lost soul running around during the big war,,, found obitoz body.. took it.. repaired it.... used it... gained back all his powers n now.. he is a big ass godly powered godly character in naruto verse! wtf?!

Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post
    damn.....tha fact now is.... madara is alive n 1st is dead.... madara was DEFEATED... not killed. so he sumhow brought his cursed soul into obito aka tobi cuz... obito was dying n obito had the sharaingan on his right eye... so madara was like a lost soul running around during the big war,,, found obitoz body.. took it.. repaired it.... used it... gained back all his powers n now.. he is a big ass godly powered godly character in naruto verse! wtf?!
    it is not yet stated madara is alive, it is merely an assumption made by jiraiya, we now think tobi is madara, but tobi could be someone different, maybe even an uchiha which hasnt been introduced yet, however the armor that tobi wore, looks kind of the same as the statue of madara...

it will all be clarified next chapter since it said,

Next issue: The past known!

Emperor
    I saw something some where in the forums and I think it's a pretty good theory. Maybe Uchiha Madara has taken possession of Obito's body similar to how Oro takes other people's body too. Edited Lol it was in this forum any how I think that's a pretty good theory.
    Last edited by AznDevil; 09-16-2007 at 02:53 AM.

It could be that Shodaime didn't actually finished Madara off because he was his closest friend, the same like what Naruto and Sasuke shared. Thus, Madara still lives.
    Just like what Kakashi had said when he found Naruto lying on the valley of the end after the battle he had with Sasuke, they shared the same fate as Shodaime's and Madara's.

And Uchiha clan is also one of the founders of Konohagakure (they were the Military Police of Konahagakure shinobi) and that the Hokage entrusted Madara (probably his close friend) to enforced law and order for Konohagakure, and it was shown that Madara was wearing the Leaf's head protector in chp370. So he might have his own agenda as to why he betrayed the Leaf.

Well that's how I think it is. It's my thought and I could be wrong. Kishimoto is the author so whatever he comes up with then we will know for sure what's the past between !st Hokage and Uchiha Madara.

Madara looks smexy.
    1st Hokage is fugly.

end of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    Madara looks smexy.
    1st Hokage is fugly.

end of story.
    wtf?

According to chapter 370, Shodaime defeated Madara. It was not stated, however, if Shodaime killed Madara (unless you read a scanlation by someone else like Linkmasta).
    my youtube because i KNOW you want to see my Bleach and Naruto AMV's.......

1st won....good prevails over evil....end of story