Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    Hitsugaya, hands down.

Barragan (Bleach) vs Mistgun (Fairy Tail)

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

DUDE mist gun hands down bro
    mist gun (fairy tail) VS stein (soul eater)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stein, he will crush mist guns staves and then he wont have anyway of fighting stein.

jin kazama[tekken] VS kenichi[history's strongest disciple]

kenichi
    doflamingo (ONE PIECE) VS sasori (NARUTO)
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think doflamingo has more tricks up his sleeves
    sieg hart[rave] vs mist gun[fairy tail]

mist gun
    stein (soul eater), kakashi (naruto), older kyle (psyren)VS kid buu (DBZ)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nah, sieg hart will win against mistgun.without his staves he cant fight, sieghart can fight with swords.

kidbuu

sanji[onepiece] vs hamrio[rave]

OK hold ON with the mist gun stuff you used the staff excuse like 2-3 times now and you can not baseit on that because any one with out there main ability would be the same so you have to be fair. no offense but you have to be fair.
    and the buu thing i think would be a really epic and jacked up fight don't u and i also think buu would win im just saying
    death the kid (soul eater) VS lavi(D.gray man)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No my judgement is not biased, its based on their abilities that were just shown and msitgun hasnt really proved anything..and since he is from edolas in which people dont have innate magic and just use stuff to have magic i figured he just would rely on those things..so if the magic were exhausted because i think they are evenly matched they would go commando with physical skills,even more sieg can use the sword he used to drain magical powers to make it his own.
    \
    yeah even if they had kakashi on their side stein and kyle wouldnt be able to keep up with kid buu, ithink having kyle would be their downfall.

so if you want me to elaborate on my imagination i think death the kid will win at first but then he could eff up something that would cause his obsessive compulsive behaviour to be a hindrance and therefore fight goes to lavi

oga[beelzebub] vs ueki[law of ueki]

cool down all i meant was its not to fair to say with out his main power he is nothing, if thats the case i could say with his eye kakashi would loose, or with out his DF luffy would loose its not to fair to take away a guys main power then say they loose because with out it they can not beat the other guy is all i am saying

oga

jimbi(one piece) vs kisame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]