Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    would you honestly listen to me any way hal? and i had naruto in a group. a group that would make a entertaining fight. you get to caught up in winning and loosing to see how entertaining things could be.
    Yeah a group of people who are city block busters at best with only Goku being able to fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    dead pool
    hal chill man cross is just being.....cross arguing with him just makes him get more ideas lol
    Yeah you are right.I dont know whats wrong with me lately and i'm arguing seriously with Cross.

itachi(naruto) vs garp(one piece)
    Garp for sure.

Wb(OP) vs Yama(Bleach)

you just no fun lately hal no fun at all bro. you don't have to bash some one point of view just because its not you own. i don't care if we do not agree thats fine just don't flame it. let just drop it i do not want to fight.

i think that would be a good fight but yama because there even with what we know about them now and yama still has a banki that we have never seen.

kakashi (naruto) vs wolverine (marvel)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you just no fun lately hal no fun at all bro. you don't have to bash some one point of view just because its not you own. i don't care if we do not agree thats fine just don't flame it. let just drop it i do not want to fight.
    I'm like this because you keep on trolling.Stop acting like a retard if you want to be taken seriously.I can accept other people's opinion when they dont say stupid things.Havent you noticed that you are the only one i'm flaming?

kakashi (naruto) vs wolverine (marvel)
    Ithink Kakashi.

Kyoraku(Bleach) vs Luffy(OP)

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    I'm like this because you keep on trolling.Stop acting like a retard if you want to be taken seriously.I can accept other people's opinion when they dont say stupid things.Havent you noticed that you are the only one i'm flaming?

Ithink Kakashi.

Kyoraku(Bleach) vs Luffy(OP)

Kyoraku

kyoraku (BLEACH) vs vista (OP)
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kyoraku

kyoraku (BLEACH) vs vista (OP)
    I have no idea.We havent seen Vista's full strength but i'm gonna pick him.

Natsu(FT) vs Pein(Naruto)

Pain, natsu didnt stand a chanse against blue nota alone, blue note and pain got kind of same skill, and there is 6 pains.

arlong (op) vs suigetsu(naruto)
    made by Zi Dawg

suigetsu

hulk (marvel) vs thor(marvel) and goku(DBZ)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

suigetsu

hulk (marvel) vs thor(marvel) and goku(DBZ)
    Damn so many posts are deleted from this thread!!!

Team 2.

Espada(Bleach) vs Admirals(OP) (intangibillity off)

i would say with it on no problem, and with out, they can be hurt and the espada are not a joke. so i say the last 2 standing would be

some combanation of #1, #2, # 4, and kizzaru with kizzaru winning. i think kizzarus speed is enough to make up for it so thats the way i see it. but i mean it could go the other way to. or more or less the results could go all over the place i think that would a a cool battle to watch. now again if they have the intangibillity they would just own. i think its just one of those things.

human torch (marvel) vs ace (OP)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i would say with it on no problem, and with out, they can be hurt and the espada are not a joke. so i say the last 2 standing would be

some combanation of #1, #2, # 4, and kizzaru with kizzaru winning. i think kizzarus speed is enough to make up for it so thats the way i see it. but i mean it could go the other way to. or more or less the results could go all over the place i think that would a a cool battle to watch. now again if they have the intangibillity they would just own. i think its just one of those things.

human torch (marvel) vs ace (OP)
    Well i dont think that espadas 6-9 and Yammy who is just useless can put a fight against the admirals.But the top 4 are really strong.I think the admirals would take it but with difficulty.

I think its a draw.

Lord Raizen(YYH) vs Wb crew(OP)