Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 716
  1. #601
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    well hal the thing is i think there good fights because you would see every one going all out showing every thing they have. i mean, you would see destruction and just epicness. sure hulk would win but come one they would be epic fights to see.

    and IDK because idk Dark Schneider that well, but i trust you so i say him i guess.
    ok time for the big guns! and please play by play.
    hulk (marvel) vs ichigo (bleach), luffy (OP), naruto (naruto), natsu (FT), yoh (shaman king), yusuke (yu yu hakusho) and goku (DBZ)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #602
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    [QUOTE=cross777;841196]

    and IDK because idk Dark Schneider that well, but i trust you so i say him i guess.
    Yep he beats him rather easily.

    ok time for the big guns! and please play by play.
    hulk (marvel) vs ichigo (bleach), luffy (OP), naruto (naruto), natsu (FT), yoh (shaman king), yusuke (yu yu hakusho) and goku (DBZ)
    Lol stop putting people like those against Hulk.They are completely out of their league.The only threat is goku but Hulk takes him anyway.

    Stark(Bleach) vs Luffy(OP)

  3. #603
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    [QUOTE=halaros536;841231]
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post



    Yep he beats him rather easily.



    Lol stop putting people like those against Hulk.They are completely out of their league.The only threat is goku but Hulk takes him anyway.

    Stark(Bleach) vs Luffy(OP)
    but they would be good fights to watch. i actually think that group as a team puts up a good fight. AND i do not think the hulk takes goku i mean goku is well goku. i think there kind of even.

    and luffy

    mihawk (op) VS thor (marvel)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #604
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    [QUOTE=cross777;841246]
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post

    but they would be good fights to watch. i actually think that group as a team puts up a good fight. AND i do not think the hulk takes goku i mean goku is well goku. i think there kind of even.
    What the fuck will Ichigo,Luffy,Naruto or Natsu do to a guy whose destructive capability is at planet level,who can survive in the fucking sun and who can regenerate from dust?Are you high?He is stronger than Goku and he can just destroy the whole planet.Then he wins because he can syrvive in space but Goku cant.



    mihawk (op) VS thor (marvel)
    Really?I'm not even gonna answer this.Propose a battle with characters being at a close level.

    Butterfly Aizen(Bleach) vs Kizaru (OP)

  5. #605
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    [QUOTE=halaros536;841526]
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

    What the fuck will Ichigo,Luffy,Naruto or Natsu do to a guy whose destructive capability is at planet level,who can survive in the fucking sun and who can regenerate from dust?Are you high?He is stronger than Goku and he can just destroy the whole planet.Then he wins because he can syrvive in space but Goku cant.





    Really?I'm not even gonna answer this.Propose a battle with characters being at a close level.

    Butterfly Aizen(Bleach) vs Kizaru (OP)
    i guess you just dont get it. and that fine i guess.

    kizaru

    and i want to know
    thor (marvel) vs mihawk(OP)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #606
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    [QUOTE=cross777;841576]
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post

    i guess you just dont get it. and that fine i guess.
    What?If you mean that i dont get your stupidity then you are right.I cant really understand how can you be so stupid that you put characters like Naruto against planet busters.


    and i want to know
    thor (marvel) vs mihawk(OP)
    Thor.Are you happy now that you learn that someone whose destructive capability is at planet level can beat Mihawk?Whats next?Goku vs Sanji?Stop posting ridiculous fights if you want to be taken seriously.

    Zoro(OP) vs Kenpachi(Bleach)

  7. #607
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    its not my fault that you have no imagination hal LOL chill man. LOL its not stupid just because you do not understand it.

    zoro.

    night crawler (marvel) vs sanji (OP)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #608
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    its not my fault that you have no imagination hal LOL chill man. LOL its not stupid just because you do not understand it.
    What dont i understand?You are too stupid you are putting naruto against planet busters and when i'm saying that he cant do anything against a planet buster you say that i dont understand because you dont have anything to answer to justify your stupidity.

    night crawler (marvel) vs sanji (OP)
    Sanji

    Zoro(OP) vs Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

  9. #609
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    What dont i understand?You are too stupid you are putting naruto against planet busters and when i'm saying that he cant do anything against a planet buster you say that i dont understand because you dont have anything to answer to justify your stupidity.



    Sanji

    Zoro(OP) vs Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)
    would you honestly listen to me any way hal? and i had naruto in a group. a group that would make a entertaining fight. you get to caught up in winning, loosing and power to see how entertaining things could be.

    zoro.

    dead pool (marvel) vs kakashi(naruto)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #610
    Full Member gaza-pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unknown Island in the New World
    Posts
    252
    dead pool
    hal chill man cross is just being.....cross arguing with him just makes him get more ideas lol

    itachi(naruto) vs garp(one piece)
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •