Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Need help with something in particular? I realize it's not push-button simple.

Note:
    Made a small update (1.2.1) by adding an OpenConsole.cmd in the tools directory.
    This will make it easier to open a console window from which to utilize the GenerateConfig.cmd tool.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 07-22-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Making use again of this now that One Manga closes. Is there a chance we get to see a MangaFox version before they dissapear too?

Thanks for your work Really appreciate this.

I'll work on it tonight or tomorrow morning.
    I just took a quite glance at the site, and it shouldn't be too difficult to add it to the list.

This program is absolutely amazing. I love you. Time to archive all the good stuff from OM. Normally it will sometimes end prematurely after a chapter, in other words it's a whole chapter that won't download, so I can't delete the folder and restart it. What should I do?
    Last edited by ZeroKiller; 07-23-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Skip to the next one (At least that's what I do). :\

Yeah, bu then I gotta go open up the very lengthy .ini (whole series), find that one chapter, and remove it from the list. And when something like Naruto has 500+ chapters, the whole thing becomes counter-productive after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKiller View Post
    This program is absolutely amazing. I love you. Time to archive all the good stuff from OM. Normally it will sometimes end prematurely after a chapter, in other words it's a whole chapter that won't download, so I can't delete the folder and restart it. What should I do?
    If you make sure that the specific chapter's folder that neither started downloading and/or timed out during download - no longer exists & restart the script, it should pickup where it left off.

It only skips a chapter if it sees that its folder already exists.
    As long as the chapter you're wanting is correctly configured, there is no reason it should not attempt to download it once the script has been restarted..

Was the INI configured by yourself, or was it generated using that tool I included?

-------

v1.3.0 (7/24/2010) - Added MangaFox & Config Generator How-To Video & Readme.

Note: The MangaFox configuration generator / archiver can choke on Some lists. Generally when they are like ch6.1, ch6.2 etc.. I'd have to change a good bit of code to work around this; I'll get around to it later.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 07-24-2010 at 10:20 PM.

I used the pre-made config for Naruto in the tools folder.

Trigun help me out. I want to download all the onepiece and Naruto off a good site. From beginning to current. And I want them to go to the d: drive. How do I make a script for that?

as an Example..

Download & unzip to your D: drive, run it from there.
    Tools\Readme.txt & the video will demonstrate an example of generating a complete chapter dump of X manga.

ie.
    dbl click openconsole.cmd
    type in: GenerateConfig OneManga Naruto
    move the OneManga.ini to the Config\ directory
    back in the main directory run the OneManga.cmd

It should download all the Naruto chapters, for One Piece you would repeat the process:
    GenerateConfig OneManga One_Piece, etc etc.

I'll get around to adding better sites eventually.. I've already archived everything I want.. and as fast as these sites are going down, it somewhat puts me off to adding too many sites too fast lest they go down the next day >.>