16 35.56%
  • |3| Average

9 20.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.44%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.22%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    He did say he had mastered all of the shinigami abilities available, which must include bankai. There was no reason for him to lie at that time, so I find it very reasonable he has, since his goal has been to surpass the limits of a shinigami. That means he must've reached that limit in the first place in order to want more.

Quote Originally Posted by airserdar View Post
    well, after witnessing many bullshits that kubo made after aizen's taking action, i began to wonder if aizen really has a bankai i mean, to be a captain, one of the criterias is to show his/her bankai, and we know that aizen has a shikai ability that can make everyone believe what he desire to make them believe. we know that by using this he decieved everyone that he has a different type of zampaktou. how did i come to such a conclusion? because kubo fucked up the whole story in my eyes after making aizen defeat all the captains at the same time without any effort even not using his shikai for the urahara, isshin, yoruichi trio. u can say that such a strong man should also achieved his bankai, however, i hated his uber bullshits after seeing his finishing off 4 captains(one is my favorite) in a panel...
    And you also have to remember he has been using his shikai the entire time
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Veteran Member
    Well, there could always be a weird and random way out of him not having a bankai.. Like, his zan just doesnt have one or something, for some weird reason. Or he just doesnt need one cause his shikai is so overpowered.. Though, i agree with you, he does have a bankai.. Just no need to use it.

The only thing i wonder about is why no one has mentioned what his bankai is.. Although, its kinda obvious that kubo doesnt want to just say it randomly, he will wait for a suspense filled moment, and probably during a fight when he might actually need it, or just when he feels like overwhelming someone tremendously.. And he can always go the route of, "that wasnt his bankai, thats just what he made the people observing think it was" bs..

well i agree all of you opposing my idea but i just cant stand him defeating all of them by just using(or not) his shikai, kubo knows how to destroy whole logic in the story. for example, it was logical to defeat yamamoto by his own power but it means nonsense to me after seeing the strongest man in the last 1000years is defeated by his own power and not aizen after urahara's imprisoning him eventhough he accepted that he is weaker than yamamoto. as u remember his merging with hougyoku was its early phases(maybe). does this thing really this strong that he did not get affected any bit. as you can see, i m not against him having a bankai, i just cant stand kubo's bullshits however, i still read bleach anyway, thanks for your comments.

It should be noted that he hasn't even really been using his shikai, merely the power of his shikai but not the shikai itself. He has more or less been fighting without releasing at all this whole time.

I reckon his bankai casts one universal all controlling illusion, where the victim see themselves in an eternally looping Deliverance montage with Aizen raping them again and again.

"Hey that's some nice reiatsu you have there...you wanna have a good time? C'mere bitch!"