9 20.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.44%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.22%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i actually think this is a good chapter
    what can this final getsuga be? a spirit bomb lool?
    why can daddu ichigo use getsuga tensho?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    ok chapter but i have the feeling that now kubo is gonna waste some chapters with ichigos training.
    When kubo doesnt give ichigo training everyone complains so loudly of power ups that come from now where.

When kubo does give ichigo training people complain of wasting time.

I serious don't know how this guy makes a living, it seems like he can't please anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    When kubo doesnt give ichigo training everyone complains so loudly of power ups that come from now where.

I serious don't know how this guy makes a living, it seems like he can't please anybody.
    well i do not mind training him but not now that so interesting events are going on.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

me too i dont get it the guy aint no j.k rowling for sure but we get whats given to us so whether we complain or not he still gonna dish us the same ish lool just give him a break

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Ok once again here is my take on the chapter

I did enjoy this chapter, although there is not much to say, but I will go a little more in-depth on Aizen’s current transformation. First let remember where last chapter ended of: Aizen promised ichigo that he would come back and “eat” him.

Now think back to chapter “386” named “the bite.” For those of you who don’t remember, this is where ichigo first made aizen bled. Ok couple things to notice that are very important. But first im going to list of some quotes

page 14: Aizen is laughing and says “That was your last chance to kill me.”.
    Page 15: “Do you think I would undergo mere hollofication?”
    Page 18: “So this is your reiatsu? Its well develop just as I planned.”
    Page 20: “ In your battle with grimjow you mastered hollowfication”
    Page 20: “ During your battle with ulquiorra you gained a power greater than that”
    Page 20: “All of you battles so far have played out in my hands”

I feel so stupid that I did not see this before and a lot of people here misread this to. I remember a lot of people complaining that there was no way Aizen could plan out all of those battles. I honestly don’t think that is what he was saying. I think at that moment, Aizen literally got to play out or feel all of the growth from ichigo’s battle through the ichigo’s reiatsu on his hand. I guess if lebron james sweat held the secret to all his talent, then I would be able to copy them and add them to my own if I had the right tools. That is kind of the same thing that is happening here.

Aizen said he wouldn’t settle for mere hollowfication, then he later says that ichigo went beyond hollofication. It is simple, Aizen used the sample of ichigo’s reiatsu, a bite, to give the cube thingy a clear picture of what he wanted to transform to.

Now if that was just a bite, and aizen was able to gain this much power, then imagine if he eats ichigo. Now why would he save eating ichigo for later, obviously its because he wants ichigo to get stronger. Ichigo still has not reached his peak, and that where aizen wants him. All along aizen has been ichigo’s biggest fan knowing that he was just going to use ichigo’s own reiatsu to build his strength.

I apologize for spelling and wall of textness as usual.
    I like it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I hope this final Getsuga has something to do with your opponent's reiatsu, since Ishin was saying Ichigo doesn't understand Aizen's. If it goes to DBZ style and get a magic power up instead, it will be disappointing.

Ok once again here is my take on the chapter

I did enjoy this chapter, although there is not much to say, but I will go a little more in-depth on Aizen’s current transformation. First let remember where last chapter ended of: Aizen promised ichigo that he would come back and “eat” him.

Now think back to chapter “386” named “the bite.” For those of you who don’t remember, this is where ichigo first made aizen bled. Ok couple things to notice that are very important. But first im going to list of some quotes

page 14: Aizen is laughing and says “That was your last chance to kill me.”.
    Page 15: “Do you think I would undergo mere hollofication?”
    Page 18: “So this is your reiatsu? Its well develop just as I planned.”
    Page 20: “ In your battle with grimjow you mastered hollowfication”
    Page 20: “ During your battle with ulquiorra you gained a power greater than that”
    Page 20: “All of you battles so far have played out in my hands”

I feel so stupid that I did not see this before and a lot of people here misread this to. I remember a lot of people complaining that there was no way Aizen could plan out all of those battles. I honestly don’t think that is what he was saying. I think at that moment, Aizen literally got to play out or feel all of the growth from ichigo’s battle through the ichigo’s reiatsu on his hand. I guess if lebron james sweat held the secret to all his talent, then I would be able to copy them and add them to my own if I had the right tools. That is kind of the same thing that is happening here.

Aizen said he wouldn’t settle for mere hollowfication, then he later says that ichigo went beyond hollofication. It is simple, Aizen used the sample of ichigo’s reiatsu, a bite, to give the cube thingy a clear picture of what he wanted to transform to.

Now if that was just a bite, and aizen was able to gain this much power, then imagine if he eats ichigo. Now why would he save eating ichigo for later, obviously its because he wants ichigo to get stronger. Ichigo still has not reached his peak, and that where aizen wants him. All along aizen has been ichigo’s biggest fan knowing that he was just going to use ichigo’s own reiatsu to build his strength.

I apologize for spelling and wall of textness as usual.
    This sounds good. And by Isshin teaching Ichigo the final Getsuga Tenshou he's unknowingly pushing him towards what Aizen wants him to become. Great theory bro.

Quote Originally Posted by neptune View Post
    I hope this final Getsuga has something to do with your opponent's reiatsu, since Ishin was saying Ichigo doesn't understand Aizen's. If it goes to DBZ style and get a magic power up instead, it will be disappointing.
    I feel guilty saying this, but Ichigo is so Dumb he doesn't understand much of Anything.

BTW I Liked DBZ. DBZ got me interested in Anime/Manga (If you don't coun t Astroboy that I watched as a Kid 45yrs ago

In my book power ups are okay if they are used for good Old Fashioned Cartoon Mayhem and Destruction.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Good chapter, rated 4/5

Nice insight Bigjara. So the only thing the main villain ever wanted to do was devour/cannibalize the main hero, is that too much to ask for? LOL.

Final getsuga tenshou huh, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I feel guilty saying this, but Ichigo is so Dumb he doesn't understand much of Anything.
    ^^Agreed, oh by the way paulbee. am stealing your first quote in your sig, hope u don't mind.haha
    Last edited by sharingan360; 06-09-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three