• |3| Average

9 20.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.44%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.22%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    LeaT, i think i understand now.. So they dont have to attain shinigamification, aka, becoming an arrancar. They just have to become more shinigami-like, characteristically. That makes them more powerful, though, i dont understand.. I mean, i could clearly see it being a side effect of becoming past adjuchas level, though. But i dunno if id say it is what makes them more powerful. But i would agree with you, that it would Vasto Lord would become more shinigami-like when they become stronger, then. OR it at least makes sense to me.. I see it as a possibility, i mean.

Shinigami cant reproduce? What about noble families then, paul? Kuchiki family adopts everyone? I mean, byakuya and (was it grandfather or father?)his grandfather looked a lot alike.. But i guess we dont have that much info on the noble families yet.. but yeah. I mean, I cant recall it being said they cant reproduce, though.. VC of 13th squad (the one rukia's on i think..) was married to some shinigami girl on the same squad, or about to be or something. But it is true they didnt have children, yet. (i dont think this is a filler...) But yeah, i cant recall any shinigami actually saying they have a baby though.. I wonder if kubo is still contemplating whether to allow this or not. O.o or just purposely making it unclear... But that would also mean the royal family arent shinigami...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I cannot agree, Leat. There is no evidence or information to prefer your interpretation. Furthermore, the only record of arracar of espada rank or higher eating other hollows was #10, and he ate his own fracion whom he himself made.

If it is not stated directly, I think it is implied that Espada and above cannot grow from eating other hollows. Oc course, eating superior hollows can be a whole other matter. In other words, if Szayelaporro Grantz pad somehow eaten Grimjow, would he have risen in power?
    Pay close attention to how I worded my response. When I referred to "the former", I meant the limit of a hollow, which seems to be what you were really talking about. We do not know whether arrancar can continue to grow by eating hollows or not. Lack of evidence does not make the opposite true. It just means lack of evidence to prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Pay close attention to how I worded my response. When I referred to "the former", I meant the limit of a hollow, which seems to be what you were really talking about. We do not know whether arrancar can continue to grow by eating hollows or not. Lack of evidence does not make the opposite true. It just means lack of evidence to prove anything.
    LOL.....Got it bro

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

actually, Ichigo's true strength does lie in his hollow power. i don't know if, Kubo is trying to say that the "Vaizard" thing can be reversed or countered or whatever, but what Ichigo displayed during the conclusion of his second fight with Ulquiorra basically proved that his true power lies within formation of a hollow and not shinigami.

i still think though, that his "Shinigami" side of power only fuels into his "Hollow" side more, plus i think it's evident that Ichigo's Hollow has already taken over the side of him being able to unleash his true power anyways.

it's only a matter of time, until Ichigo goes berserk on Aizen and ends this.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    actually, Ichigo's true strength does lie in his hollow power. i don't know if, Kubo is trying to say that the "Vaizard" thing can be reversed or countered or whatever, but what Ichigo displayed during the conclusion of his second fight with Ulquiorra basically proved that his true power lies within formation of a hollow and not shinigami.

i still think though, that his "Shinigami" side of power only fuels into his "Hollow" side more, plus i think it's evident that Ichigo's Hollow has already taken over the side of him being able to unleash his true power anyways.

it's only a matter of time, until Ichigo goes berserk on Aizen and ends this.
    i agree like the fight that hollow ichigo had with zangetsu i knw people say u shouldn't use the filler to compare with the actual manga or what not, but if kubo didnt agree with what they do in these fillers i dont think they would be published to the public. but back to subject in that fight we saw hollow ichigo on a beast level not as brutal as h2 maybe its because he werent in bankai mode but still he seemed so stronger without his shingami powers i think he's shinigami powers and him being human just brings down his potential

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

On the other hand, Kubo is so free-spirited he seems happy as long someone pays Bleach a little attention, like with the trial against Simmons copying Kubo's work, to which he retorted that he was more flattered because someone was so influenced by him.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i agree like the fight that hollow ichigo had with zangetsu i knw people say u shouldn't use the filler to compare with the actual manga or what not, but if kubo didnt agree with what they do in these fillers i dont think they would be published to the public. but back to subject in that fight we saw hollow ichigo on a beast level not as brutal as h2 maybe its because he werent in bankai mode but still he seemed so stronger without his shingami powers i think he's shinigami powers and him being human just brings down his potential
    I agree with you.When Ulqi made a hole in Ichigo's chest Ichigo had much more power than he had with simple hollowfication,that leads me to think that maybe his heart is holding back his full power.However perhaps he is getting close to being as powerful as version 2.I think that because of the changing appearance of his mask.It seems whenever he manages to prolong the time of hollowfication and with it a boost in power his mask changes.His mask is closer in appearance to version 2 now,that could be a hint that Ichigo will sooner or later be able to enter version 2 or something similar to that state without losing it and of course without having to make a hole in the chest.This doesn't have to be the case,it could be that his hollow powers grow and his mask simply reflects that grow in power,or it could be both.
    Spoiler!

well, after witnessing many bullshits that kubo made after aizen's taking action, i began to wonder if aizen really has a bankai i mean, to be a captain, one of the criterias is to show his/her bankai, and we know that aizen has a shikai ability that can make everyone believe what he desire to make them believe. we know that by using this he decieved everyone that he has a different type of zampaktou. how did i come to such a conclusion? because kubo fucked up the whole story in my eyes after making aizen defeat all the captains at the same time without any effort even not using his shikai for the urahara, isshin, yoruichi trio. u can say that such a strong man should also achieved his bankai, however, i hated his uber bullshits after seeing his finishing off 4 captains(one is my favorite) in a panel...

Quote Originally Posted by airserdar View Post
    well, after witnessing many bullshits that kubo made after aizen's taking action, i began to wonder if aizen really has a bankai i mean, to be a captain, one of the criterias is to show his/her bankai, and we know that aizen has a shikai ability that can make everyone believe what he desire to make them believe. we know that by using this he decieved everyone that he has a different type of zampaktou. how did i come to such a conclusion? because kubo fucked up the whole story in my eyes after making aizen defeat all the captains at the same time without any effort even not using his shikai for the urahara, isshin, yoruichi trio. u can say that such a strong man should also achieved his bankai, however, i hated his uber bullshits after seeing his finishing off 4 captains(one is my favorite) in a panel...
    I don't follow your logic. The fact that he did defeat everyone effortlessly should prove that he is at such a level where no one else can reach him, and to be there, he must've achieved bankai because it means the mastering of the shinigami abilities.

Bankai and shikai reflect a shinigami's power. I don't see how someone who has not reached shikai only could defeat everyone, because it would indicate that they are around vice-captain level.

Veteran Member
    The only reason Aizen wouldnt have a bankai is because his shikai is way too overpowered. I mean, the bankai to complete hypnosis.. is it going to be just let me friggin control you? Controlling ones senses.. then mind control.. I guess it could work.. but still..

He may not need the bankai, though.. But i bet he still has one. If he doenst have it, his shinigami side will definitely be weaker than his hollow side.. Although, using the H-cube might let that slide.. but it would still not be complete perfection as aizen desires..