Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    it might not be enough to defeat aizen but its an effort whats the point of entering another battle when the opponent already knows your current moves ain't gonna do much
    well for now whatever moves ichigo is gonna use wont make any difference.it does not matter if aizen knows his moves or not with such a big difference in power.using techniques that the opponent does not know only has meaning when the two opponents are comparable in strength.

The final Getsuga Tenshou huh!? I like that Ichigo gets to train a little before he enters SS and an added a bonus he gets to trai with his pops. And poor Keigo, he's waking up at the wrong time.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    And poor Keigo, he's waking up at the wrong time.
    ???

What will push Ichigo to SS2 form again is probably when he remembers his sisters lives are being threatened if Aizen kills everyone in K-town.

Ichigo's true power only reacts when a woman is being threatened with death. Since Rukia has been done , Inoue too now that leaves his two sisters...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I really hope Ichigo gets the power up he needs. For those wondering, thats going back to Zanpakuto Zangetsu's power rather than Hollow Zangetsu. Once Ichigo started throwing around the black Getsuga, he was allowing Hollow Zangetsu to influence his power. At the end of Chapter 220 and beginning of Chapter 221, we're shown that Ichigo has the same influence over Zangetsu, turning his hand and arm from the usual white to black.

I want to see this because, personally, Ichigo's best moments have been when he wasn't relying on Hollow Zangetsu.

Lame chapter is going to be lame
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    ???
    What i meant was Aizen's coming for Karakura town just as Keigo is waking up. Understand now?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,