Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    Does nobody think it's odd that Nel went from babe to little girl and then back to babe?

Noitora said that he hit her and knocked her into Los Noches when she was a babe. Ichigo found her as a little girl. Then, she turns from little girl to babe to save Ichigo.

From all my experience, I can safely say that hitting someone, no matter how hard the hit is, will not make them turn into a little kid. There's something important there.
    Well, it's the same when Yoruichi was a cat. Nobody knows why she turned into a cat and stayed in that form and suddenly changed back and stabilised as a Human again... Kubo just left it there like a gaping hole.

I think it has something to do with Ichigo's excessive spiritual essence "flowing into them"... (yea I'm a perv) but who cares! BOOBIES ARE LOVE!!!

KINGS-Of-A-Kind; The Baboon & The Panther

Quote Originally Posted by Daytime_Lantern View Post
    big boobies and a third hole
    I like the way you think, Lantern-kun!

Seeing how 291 ended, it sure does look like Noitora is gonna get his ass kicked by Nell. Then its Tesla turn to die, and then probably by the end of the chapter Ulquiorra appears.

Anyway i am just wondering where is Tousen or Gin maybe they could show up soon, and i was also wondering why is Ulquiorra doing everything for Aizen these missions and stuff like that I know that he is the most inteligent or the most calm espada that we ve seen so far but there must be something more behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Nell-chan View Post
    Anyway i am just wondering where is Tousen or Gin maybe they could show up soon, and i was also wondering why is Ulquiorra doing everything for Aizen these missions and stuff like that I know that he is the most inteligent or the most calm espada that we ve seen so far but there must be something more behind it
    Ulquiorra is just kissing Aizen´s ass to get extra points(just kidding)
    Last edited by samurai; 09-18-2007 at 08:01 PM.

i think that nell will quickly take care of Noitora released form like she said then grimjaw (SP?) ichigo, inoue, and nell will get out of there right before Ulquiorra comes back to re-group and get some healing done.

then Urahara shows up with ichigos dad (cant remember his name) they go grab chad and rukia and meet up with ichigos group and inoue revives them.

then peshhie (SP?) and DOn take off there mask pwns the espada there fighting and follows nell energy to the big group.

then they all go storm the place after nell/Urahara/ichigos dad teaches ichigo a thing or two. when they get to the "castle" ichigo's dad takes on Ulquiorra, Urahara takes on the Espada that has a grudge against him, renji rukia ishida and chad take on Espada number 2 , and ichigo and nell take on espada number 1. this is of course like 5-10 chapters out.

but i also think that its possible that after killing Noitora that nell becomes an Espada again and tries to kill ichigo and/or take inoue back

SP probably means second party, aka renji and ishida

SP actually means spelling :þ sorry for any confusion

hope noitora's ass gets kick badly, however I doubt so.. go nell!!!!!

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmeade View Post
    i think that nell will quickly take care of Noitora released form like she said then grimjaw (SP?) ichigo, inoue, and nell will get out of there right before Ulquiorra comes back to re-group and get some healing done.

then Urahara shows up with ichigos dad (cant remember his name) they go grab chad and rukia and meet up with ichigos group and inoue revives them.

then peshhie (SP?) and DOn take off there mask pwns the espada there fighting and follows nell energy to the big group.

then they all go storm the place after nell/Urahara/ichigos dad teaches ichigo a thing or two. when they get to the "castle" ichigo's dad takes on Ulquiorra, Urahara takes on the Espada that has a grudge against him, renji rukia ishida and chad take on Espada number 2 , and ichigo and nell take on espada number 1. this is of course like 5-10 chapters out.

but i also think that its possible that after killing Noitora that nell becomes an Espada again and tries to kill ichigo and/or take inoue back
    No Nell really doesnt seem like the evil type I highly doubt she'll revert back to being an espada. They're just gonna have an arrancar ally for the winter wars. Also they are not going to take out a bunch of espada before the winter war. Taking out 9, 6 and probably 5 and 8 soon is enough for now, at most 1 more so half the espada's are eliminated but thats it.gotta stop there so theres a few to kill in the winter war.