Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    +1 Post
    As much as I like to think this will end cleanly I think there is more to Nell than meets the eye. The reason that she could have been a former espada could be that she is defective somehow. Maybe she can only go in that form for a short period of time.

Don't former espada lose their number tattoo? I can't remember if Grimmjaw lost his when he was replaced for a short while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post

Don't former espada lose their number tattoo? I can't remember if Grimmjaw lost his when he was replaced for a short while.
    yes he did it was cut off/out (see anime 138) but he got it back after killing lupi

It was a great chapter! Although it seemed a bit short!
    O.o

+1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    yes he did it was cut off/out (see anime 138) but he got it back after killing lupi
    So technically Nell is not the former 3 espada if she has the #3 Tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    So technically Nell is not the former 3 espada if she has the #3 Tattoo.
    I think what we have is an error in protocol.....She was outed by Noitora but I dont know that it was official cause if Aizen and the other Espada had kicked her out they would have taken her number away....I think

wow! this was such a great chapter. i know we've all established by now that Nell is #3 and that she's totally pwnage, and some ppl even thought that this was TOO convientant, but hell you guys, it's about time.

seriously, i really really think something like this was needed. even tho ichigo's like a super human shinigami, he's still getting his butt kicked. and excluding nell, they really had no hope of defeating the espadas. so really, Nell's arrival was extremely necessary because the shinigami team needs a strong ex-espada as their ally so that they could even stand a fighting chance.

oh, and where the hell is Uliqqoura??(<--i know, incorrect sp) he's been gone forever! hasn't it been a couple hours yet? lol.

Funny how Pesshe and Dondo Chakker say nell-sama meaning they were her loyal followers or something. But I think Noitora attacked her and literally threw her out of Las Noches (like a football) Which could explain why her tatoo was never removed. Aizen really doesn't give a damn about the arrancar or the espada. He's detached and probably is just passing time till he can become god. I mean he obviously could kill everything that gets in his way but takes time out to just enjoy a good fight. (He seems to enjoy tea before battle)

Edit
    After re-reading the chapter. After Noitora fires a cero and Nell sucks it up he says "Oh, cra-" XD just make me laugh so frigging hard. Also if you notice on that same page Nell, though hot in adult form, still missing her front lower teeth.
    Last edited by uchihaclan; 09-15-2007 at 08:36 AM. Reason: wanted more lol

i agree to NoLifeKing1331...
    they shld change the grouping of the bleach characters..
    it is always, ichigo,rukia,renji,ishida and inoue,not to mention chad....they should have mix around with other characters too...
    i'm pretty convinced tat grimmjaw might b ichigo's fren or something..somehow like zaraki and ichigo..
    grimmjaw goes back to the aizen's hideout, he will b severely punished..so i think grimmjaw might change sides..

Quote Originally Posted by uchihaclan View Post
    Funny how Pesshe and Dondo Chakker say nell-sama meaning they were her loyal followers or something. But I think Noitora attacked her and literally threw her out of Las Noches (like a football) Which could explain why her tatoo was never removed. Aizen really doesn't give a damn about the arrancar or the espada. He's detached and probably is just passing time till he can become god. I mean he obviously could kill everything that gets in his way but takes time out to just enjoy a good fight. (He seems to enjoy tea before battle)

Edit
    After re-reading the chapter. After Noitora fires a cero and Nell sucks it up he says "Oh, cra-" XD just make me laugh so frigging hard. Also if you notice on that same page Nell, though hot in adult form, still missing her front lower teeth.
    Might be a bit hard to tell from that picture, but on the next page, when she is firing the cero back out, you can clearly see teeth.

As for the rest of it, I totally agree. Noitara clearly doesn't care about orders, and the reason he gives for smashing Nell's head is just that she annoyed him. He probably just acted on his own, and Aizen isn't the type to care. She probably just missed an Espada meeting, Aizen figured she was gone and replaced her.

I think the fight will br interrupted by Ulquiorra or Halibel.