Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    nortorio doesnt have a chance against nell she s numbe r3 and he is 5 so she can kill with using her sword

This is waaay to convinent. Not only is Nell a former espada, but she's former #3?

and if Noitora was the one who took away her spot, wouldn't he be #3?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    We don't know about the Noitora Nel past, we just know Noitora didn't like her and attacked her from behind. I'll agree though it is insanely convienent, but I'm not worried since Noitora hasn't released yet.

My predictions, There will be more Nel beating up on Noitora with maybe a little bit of a fight from Noitora then Ulq will show up and put an end to it.

personally I think we've seen all we will of Ulquiorra for a while, think, Grimmjow said it would take around an hour of forty minutes fir Ulquiorra to break free. It seems like a while in manga time but theres only really been a bit of fighting, he's probably only been in the diemension for 10 or 20 minutes. I reckon Nell will scrimmage Noitora, it may be likely we don't see a release form either cos Nell pwns him so quick. Thast when they're gonna save Inoue and get the hell out of the place.

Oh you! Do you not know the way manga works? You live until you show your true potential, then you're gaurantee'd dead. Especially for boss types like Noitora. Ulq's been in there enough time for, the Grimmjow/Ichigo fight, Noitora to show up, fight Ichigo for a while, Nel appear, Noitora talk a little bit about Nel's past, Nel transform, and now the Noitora/Nel fight. That even in manga time is way more then 20 minutes.

no but honestly think abt it even thou she is no. 3 she is still te FORMER espada...if she could really pwn nnoitora so badly then aizen would have had enuf brains to use her as 1 of the espada...so like sry to burst the bubble but i still think she may lose...but ha nvm lets enjoy the moment NEL IS THE BEST!!!

Noitora's gonna fight Nell.
    Ichigo's gonna fight Ulquiorra.
    Ishida and Renji fighting Apporo.
    Grimmjow's gonna fight Tesla.

then 7 characters chosen by 20-sided dice roll will fight.

Now taking it seriously: I'd like to see what the hell Urahara/Isshin/Ishida's dad are up to.

PWND!!!!!!!!!

Come Come now lets quit holding on to the illusion that Noitora is cool. He is not. He can only beat people who are already weakened or from behind, and now he is sweating bullets(or ceros). "he hasn't released" and neither has Nell so you can pretty much count that punk out. Now as for Nell's espada standing....here is what I want to know. The other "fallen espada" were given 3 digit numbers but none of them had the station tattoo. While Nell was replaced she still has her number....which would mean she was one of Aizen's Espada. My money is on Halibel for number 3....nuthin like a little girl on girl! =) (Yes my lechery puts Vash and Miroku to shame.)

Im gonna throw it out for a few chapters (with a little wishful thinking)
    Noitora releases gets owned by Nell (who does not release)
    Nel scares the piss out of Tesla who runs like a little bitch
    Nel suggests that the group jets to somewhere safe before Uli comes back
    Ichi feels bad for leaving GJ all jacked so they take him along
    get a little healing in
    New UBER group show up just as Renji and Ishida own #8
    then they run off to find Chad and Rukia...and whish them back to life with the seven magic dragonballs......oops

anyway...hopefully down the road Nell will teach Ichi some new hollow tricks(hold mask longer, cero, or even "release" his hollow form)
    From there is pretty open....I think we are due some downtime with the bare knuckles action we've had for so long. Time to regroup and get some of the other bleach characters invovled.