Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    before you buy it: the game is extremely short but is really fun, and try play it with someone in multiplayer mode ,its great!
    take a look at the review from gamespot here

Thanks Blue hime!

Aye, It looks pretty kewl. Only wanted something to have a quick mess around on after work, So dont mind it being short.

Edit:
    Ordered it off Amazon so been playing it today. Loads of fun, Sountrack is pretty kewl, too.
    Calibrating the screen was a bit of a pain though, just couldn't get the reticle to be directly down my sight. Think it's because my tv is pretty big, the sensor bar stops recognizing the remote when I get to the far corner of my screen. Switched to just using the remote on it's own. Brilliant little shooter though
    Last edited by Sangaz; 07-25-2010 at 12:21 AM.

anybody who modifies their wii? i want to tweak it more but im too scared to damage it...they say that if i modify it i can play pirated games and download games..anyone who has a site of other forums which concentrate on the wii?

Decidedly Undecided
    This thread is for talking about Wii games to BUY, not illegally obtain. On-topic plz.

P.s., I'm pretty sure such topics are against forum policy.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

lol,sorry just thinking about it.anyway i was also looking for confirmation so think about it as data gathering.Ü sorry if i offended you.

ive seen stores selling the fake ones, just dont have the time to ask if it can be played in the non-modified wiis. and men they are oh so cheap.

i dont think i can afford them original ones anyway so ill be sticking with the original ones i have,and just wait for the package my cousin will be sending.Ü

anyway, is the thread "Wii games to BUY" applicable if they bought it illegally,?

im just curious why you bashed my innocent question, its not like reading/downloading manga online is legal..

Can't resist jumping on my soap box here. I buy all the Manga I read xP

BTW, snowbear. If you're looking into modding your wii you start with Bannerbomb. There's loads of guides to Wii modding on forums like AfterDawn or Max Console. Going there is your best bet.

Ok well newby Wii player here, I bought a wii and 3 one piece games for it. The american version which disappointed me because of the VA's as well given the title adventure on it but everything happens on the same dam island....

Then I bought the other 2 one piece games for Euro version Unlimited cruise 1 and 2 and yes I got the homebrew channel and the addon to play the Non-American versions on it. Which was a disappointment because some portion of the game doesn't show on the screen and it flickers and the other is French language....

So yeah wasted about 140 dollars on One Piece games so stupid easy to make them awesome I still can't believe how they fuck it up. But to make up for it got Smash bros which was totally fucking worth every single penny spent on it. Online option is badass, as well with Mario kart, didn't like they removed the double dash from GC but the flawless online made up for it.

Well to my point, sorry for this long freaking essay but seems that game makers are to stupid to easily make a awesome adventure game for one piece. I'm looking for one for the wii, I enjoyed Zelda Wind Waker a lot for the GC was wondering if they remade it for the wii. AS well I'm looking to buy Wind Waker again, but obviously cheap >.>.

So yeah Adventure or RPG and or Adventute/RPG I like to try that sounds real good.

Edit: Any suggestions?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-06-2010 at 03:24 AM.