Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Not exactly, only when they oppose each other would that happen. Fire trumps wind just as wind trumps lightning, but a wind-powered fire jutsu would be wickedly strong, not cancel each other out.

Attachment 1142
    Mean lookin' kyuubi-sage
    Yes it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Yes it would.
    Wind-Fire-Oil Technique right here and there are other combos of this type as well.

It's also explained here, wind would make the fire stronger. so why wouldn't it work the same exact way for every element pairing with it's superior. Lightning making fire stronger.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Wind-Fire-Oil Technique right here and there are other combos of this type as well.

It's also explained here, wind would make the fire stronger. so why wouldn't it work the same exact way for every element pairing with it's superior. Lightning making fire stronger.
    I don't see wind anywhere.

what? In the first one Ma is using fire, Jiraiya is using oil, and Pa is using wind. It states this on the preceding page, here. and in the second one it states that if Naruto uses futon jutsu against Sasuke's Katon it would just come back at his a an even bigger Katon jutsu, so this means they combine not cancel each other out.

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Beer and Music
    Not exactly, only when they oppose each other would that happen. Fire trumps wind just as wind trumps lightning, but a wind-powered fire jutsu would be wickedly strong, not cancel each other out.

Attachment 1142
    Mean lookin' kyuubi-sage
    Yes it would.

what? In the first one Ma is using fire, Jiraiya is using oil, and Pa is using wind. It states this on the preceding page, here. and in the second one it states that if Naruto uses futon jutsu against Sasuke's Katon it would just come back at his a an even bigger Katon jutsu, so this means they combine not cancel each other out.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    I figured...

Doesn't really satisfy any of the title's criteria, but I like it.

1600x1200
    1920x1080
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 06-17-2010 at 08:06 PM.

i like the red thread of fate but maybe with out the red line that curls around them.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by xzero20 View Post

badass....
    DAMN!!!!!!! Don't we all wish that would happen in the manga for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    everything is free on the internet<3
    Not everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Harrt View Post

Is it me or the one playing Rock Lee looks like a chick.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Heres another set =)

badass:

By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

Funny:

By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

By xzero20 at 2010-06-17