Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 405
  1. #31
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Not exactly, only when they oppose each other would that happen. Fire trumps wind just as wind trumps lightning, but a wind-powered fire jutsu would be wickedly strong, not cancel each other out.

    Attachment 1142
    Mean lookin' kyuubi-sage
    Yes it would.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Yes it would.
    Wind-Fire-Oil Technique right here and there are other combos of this type as well.

    It's also explained here, wind would make the fire stronger. so why wouldn't it work the same exact way for every element pairing with it's superior. Lightning making fire stronger.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  3. #33
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Wind-Fire-Oil Technique right here and there are other combos of this type as well.

    It's also explained here, wind would make the fire stronger. so why wouldn't it work the same exact way for every element pairing with it's superior. Lightning making fire stronger.
    I don't see wind anywhere.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I don't see wind anywhere.
    what? In the first one Ma is using fire, Jiraiya is using oil, and Pa is using wind. It states this on the preceding page, here. and in the second one it states that if Naruto uses futon jutsu against Sasuke's Katon it would just come back at his a an even bigger Katon jutsu, so this means they combine not cancel each other out.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  5. #35
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Not exactly, only when they oppose each other would that happen. Fire trumps wind just as wind trumps lightning, but a wind-powered fire jutsu would be wickedly strong, not cancel each other out.

    Attachment 1142
    Mean lookin' kyuubi-sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Yes it would.
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Wind-Fire-Oil Technique right here and there are other combos of this type as well.

    It's also explained here, wind would make the fire stronger. so why wouldn't it work the same exact way for every element pairing with it's superior. Lightning making fire stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I don't see wind anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    what? In the first one Ma is using fire, Jiraiya is using oil, and Pa is using wind. It states this on the preceding page, here. and in the second one it states that if Naruto uses futon jutsu against Sasuke's Katon it would just come back at his a an even bigger Katon jutsu, so this means they combine not cancel each other out.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    I figured...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  7. #37
    Programming Guru Trigunflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    739
    Doesn't really satisfy any of the title's criteria, but I like it.

    1600x1200
    1920x1080
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 06-17-2010 at 08:06 PM.

  8. #38
    Senior Member tsubasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    behind you...always
    Posts
    268
    i like the red thread of fate but maybe with out the red line that curls around them.

    current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

  9. #39
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by xzero20 View Post


    badass....
    DAMN!!!!!!! Don't we all wish that would happen in the manga for real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    everything is free on the internet<3
    Not everything....

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrt View Post

    Is it me or the one playing Rock Lee looks like a chick.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  10. #40
    Regular Member xzero20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    119
    Heres another set =)

    badass:

    By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

    By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

    By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

    Funny:

    By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

    By xzero20 at 2010-06-17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •