Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast
    0547c20eb82652deff1a957b918e8437-d49u1x0.jpgI have many more, but I am not sure how to post them

If a sight veteran can tell me how, I would be delighted to share some of the many Naruto pictures
    I have collected over the years
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ You've never unsheathed a real sword have you? The curve of the Sword's tip allows it to be unsheathed in that way
    I am not yet a Level 3 Samurai, so no, I have not been bumped up to real swords yet. But, assuming that the length of the sheath is also the length of the sword (minus hilt, of course), you can see that Sasuke's arm is already outstretched, yet only about half of the sword is out. There's no way that the tip (where the curve would start) is about to come out, or else Sasuke would be fighting with some manner of short sword rather than katana. Just saying.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

well the sheath isn't the entire length of the sword.

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^^ in response to what's going up there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3H7l...eature=related

at about 24 seconds

also, could someone tell me how to post multiple pictures in one post like everyone else has?

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    ^^ in response to what's going up there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3H7l...eature=related

at about 24 seconds

also, could someone tell me how to post multiple pictures in one post like everyone else has?
    I just use [img]->insert img url<-[/img]

Part 1 [If this thread is still alive]

I am still very uncertain on how to do this the right way, given that I am uploading them from my computer, but here are a few I

would like to share

[EDIT] I am only allowed to attach five. How do I share more? There are many more, but I can only attach 5 at a time. Is there a way to post more if I upload from my computer?

naruto_ninetails_chakra_mode_by_je2bot-d46rm8o.jpg87fb825456aa967d146615138c033513-d3h8xe9.jpgmugetsugan-22394.jpg0547c20eb82652deff1a957b918e8437-d49u1x0.jpgnaruto__bijuu_orb_by_nick_ian-d4pbvfq.jpg

I am still very uncertain on how to do this the right way, given that I am uploading them from my computer, but here are a few I

would like to share

[EDIT] I am only allowed to attach five. How do I share more? There are many more, but I can only attach 5 at a time. Is there a way to post more if I upload from my computer?
    The only thing I took away from that is somewhere, in at least some alternate reality of Naruto, Sakura got murdered X-D

Add SSJ3 Goku to that little partnership and I'm pretty sure the universe would implode! Those pictures are awesome.

I always use the tinypic.com method (Go to tinypic, select the pic, choose the size, upload, copy/paste the "[IMG]blah blah blah[/IMG]" link they give you. Of course, the downside is you're stuck going through the entire process for each and every pic you want to upload. But on the upside, I don't think there's a limit to the amount of "[IMG]blah blah blah[/IMG]" links you can paste in a single post (unlike uploading directly from your computer), so you could get them all up in one posting!

Either way, keep sending them: They're Awesome!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Or you can create a public album, fill it with pictures and put the link in this thread : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/album.php

You might store your images on sites like imageshuck and post it through url.

No, there actually is a limit to images even if from an url, I think it was 20 or less.

I must admit that the one with Naruto riding on Kyubi, in his Bijuu mode, while creating a marvelous bijudama with one hand, is really impressive.

Alright, some time passed since someone posted something so here I go .

Theme: Family (Uchiha)

Obito, Shisui and Itachi (I'm pretty sure that Shisui is older than Obito, since Shisui became famous for his Genjutsu and Body Flicker at the time of the 3rd Ninja War, at which end (?) Obtio supposedly died):
    Spoiler!

Kakashi, Obito, Itachi:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Uchicha x Namikaze:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Sasuke x Itachi - Happy version:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Sasuke x Itachi - Sad version:
    Spoiler!

Story:
    Sad Story
    Cute story 1
    Cute Story 2
    The final panel of Cute Story 2 in color :
    Spoiler!

Brothers:
    Spoiler!

Lineage:
    Spoiler!

Chapter 599: Who is the man behind the mask!!

426600_401114879942194_1993362193_n.jpg